• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs. Chiefs (AFC Championship)

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man too bad for the bills, McDermott should’ve just had poyer man kelce the first half too, it definitely would’ve just voided kelce’s first half performance and the bills win 24-13. It’s that simple. Plus I’d bet that kind of strategy would have nothing to do with Pacheco taking over the game in the fourth quarter.

Lol yeah I guess you don't subscribe to slight halftime adjustments either. But hey!! You're right!!! Have a great day!
If you guys want I’ll pay for your Holiday Inn Express so you guys can get a room lol.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
So I want to see sacks finished this game, and turnovers forced. Maybe the WRs can contribute more but I’ll say let’s have the offense do whatever it needs to do to win. Also no idea on what to expect with Humphrey and Andrews

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Josh was absolutely killing the Chiefs with swing passes and intermediate throws. Getting Mark back as even a distraction would do wonders for getting Zay and our RBs involved in the passing game closer to the LoS, plus you still have Likely, Odell, Bate and Nelly over the middle. Be curious if this is a more horizontally-based game plan rather than vertical

I obviously trust our defense but owning the TOP by a wide margin would be huge

JAAM

Hall of Famer
We double teaming Kelce or will Kyle be enough?

GodIsGreat

Veteran
I wonder how mac is going to scheme up pressure, you can't blitz mahomes he's just too good at it, their all pro guard is probably out so Interior pressure is going to have to step up.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I wonder how mac is going to scheme up pressure, you can't blitz mahomes he's just too good at it, their all pro guard is probably out so Interior pressure is going to have to step up.

Madubuike and Clowney say hi. Clowney is hungry for a Superbowl

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
If Linderbaum and the interior OL can hold their own against Chris Jones, man, that'd be huge.

Linderbaum is built for Chris Jones. His very few struggles come against guys like Christian Wilkins who can bulldoze their way back there