• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs. Chiefs (AFC Championship)

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
The second half was weird to me.

It felt like the Bills stopped running the ball

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Wtf. Also, on the punt return I swear we had the slowest guys possible on the field chasing him down
I saw it live in the game and couldn't believe it, so went and watched a replay - Ott was the closest one to returner when he caught the punt.

Something happened.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Per Schefter -- Mark Andrews is expected to play this week.
This has me worried to be honest. Andrew’s physical presence will be a welcome return , but we don’t run that many multiple TE sets. Lamar and Likely got some mojo going on and I would hate to see Likely’s snaps reduced significantly

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
This has me worried to be honest. Andrew’s physical presence will be a welcome return , but we don’t run that many multiple TE sets. Lamar and Likely got some mojo going on and I would hate to see Likely’s snaps reduced significantly
hard to avoid now, plus I don't expect Andrews to be a full time player right away.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I trust the coaches to not send him out there if he’d just be a liability

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
A good coordinator adjusts his schemes to get the best players onto the field. I'd imagine we'd see three wide sets still, except Likely or Andrews will play the big slot.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I've seen a lot of Chiefs fans opine that the Ravens run game will have a field day, especially if Gay is out because that's their Christian Harris.
he was their spy last night and he did tweet to fans after the game that he said he'd be ready for the game. We shall see. I think the one that actually misses the game between the two will be Thuney.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor