• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs. Chiefs (AFC Championship)

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
You’re too funny…. I still love you. I will light a candle for you at mass tomorrow evening

Yeah man same same. If you don't turn into an asshole after this game then welcome. Just used to this shtick from other teams way too much.

Carptom1

Practice Squad
Yeah man same same. If you don't turn into an asshole after this game then welcome. Just used to this shtick from other teams way too much.
That ain’t me as I understand the emotions that go into some of these games. Win or lose I will be the same. We put ourselves in this position to have to come there to play. I don’t feel like the game would be much different regardless where we play. Good defense should travel.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
That ain’t me as I understand the emotions that go into some of these games. Win or lose I will be the same. We put ourselves in this position to have to come there to play. I don’t feel like the game would be much different regardless where we play. Good defense should travel.

Agreed. Let the better team win

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
It’s all good. You guys have still been better than some of the others. Couple Philly fans wanted to come out to KC and kick my ass….. but I don’t think they could afford the air fare and their mom’s car wouldn’t make it that far
you should have just told them to bring you a cheese steak

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
It’s all good. You guys have still been better than some of the others. Couple Philly fans wanted to come out to KC and kick my ass….. but I don’t think they could afford the air fare and their mom’s car wouldn’t make it that far

Could be a reason for the kicking ass part, unless those fans are just pure sociopaths which I doubt.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I would agree he has been off all year. Two years ago no one person could have covered him. Hamilton is awesome but if he has him in single coverage, he will get schooled a couple times. Kelce can be pretty crafty and knows he’s getting towards the end.

I don't know if we can hold it against him this year. I am sure that age plays a factor but that extension he had on his leg this year was insane. I am shocked he has even been able to play all year.

Still effective but jesus lmaoooo

Carptom1

Practice Squad
I don't know if we can hold it against him this year. I am sure that age plays a factor but that extension he had on his leg this year was insane. I am shocked he has even been able to play all year.

Still effective but jesus lmaoooo

I really felt that they should have rested him a few weeks, but he was all we had for much of the season.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Obviously you have never dealt with them

No because I typically don't go to other team's forums unless they're like my second favorite team or something (the Texans for example, which involved a definite two way street of respect and in fact I am still a part of that forum). Especially posting, and especially not during playoff weekend.

Carptom1

Practice Squad
No because I typically don't go to other team's forums unless they're like my second favorite team or something (the Texans for example, which involved a definite two way street of respect and in fact I am still a part of that forum). Especially posting, and especially not during playoff weekend.

Man you have really let me get under your skin. I really haven’t said anything inflammatory or negative towards Lamar, your team or you. If you don’t want me here kick me off. I would imagine we will play each other in the future and I use this for time killer.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man you have really let me get under your skin. I really haven’t said anything inflammatory or negative towards Lamar, your team or you. If you don’t want me here kick me off. I would imagine we will play each other in the future and I use this for time killer.

I cannot do so. And we are cool. I'm no longer suspicious that a guy who we just so happen to be playing next round in the playoffs is on here pretending to be nice guy, saying that other forums have all mistreated you and told you off repeatedly. It is fine!!!

Tank

Hall of Famer
If you guys played zone and not man I would agree. Kelce is a zone killer. Man not so much. He has certainly lost a bit due to his age and I would say kittle may have caught him. I would imagine the Chiefs will take some shots with both Watson and Scantling. Both are field stretchers but inconsistent at best. Scantling does have a knack for coming through in big games.. he made a couple great catches last week.
Kittle? Ever heard of Mark Andrews? lol

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
BTW this guy has 3 accounts on here and tried to pretend they were different. Including multiple bursts of self-conversation. Lots of trolling led to some bans and now he is a pseudo-reformed non-internal antagonist, but idk what else to tell you lmao.

Carptom1

Practice Squad
I cannot do so. And we are cool. I'm no longer suspicious that a guy who we just so happen to be playing next round in the playoffs is on here pretending to be nice guy, saying that other forums have all mistreated you and told you off repeatedly. It is fine!!!

I have acted exactly the same on the four forums I have been on. So far you guys are better than the niners and Eagles and close to the Bills. Niners fans are the worst, not even close