• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs. Chiefs (AFC Championship)

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I have acted exactly the same on the four forums I have been on. So far you guys are better than the niners and Eagles and close to the Bills. Niners fans are the worst, not even close

Like I said all good! If everyone else thinks it's cool and not weird at all, you're cool with me

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
BTW this guy has 3 accounts on here and tried to pretend they were different. Including multiple bursts of self-conversation. Lots of trolling led to some bans and now he is a pseudo-reformed non-internal antagonist, but idk what else to tell you lmao.

LOL now this one is funny. Ya'll still let me live rent free in your heads, and your tinfoil conspiracies are absolutely hilarious. But wait... you're right!!!!! Have a great day!!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
BTW this guy has 3 accounts on here and tried to pretend they were different. Including multiple bursts of self-conversation. Lots of trolling led to some bans and now he is a pseudo-reformed non-internal antagonist, but idk what else to tell you lmao.
the zone is not ndub and ndub is formerly sizzle.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
The lowest I see on Seat Geek as I write this is $490... without fees. I'm hoping for a drop by tomorrow. If so... I'm flying out Sunday Morning for the game. If they don't drop, then I'm just watching from home.
Hey brother looks at TickPick as well, better prices and no fees

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
No because I typically don't go to other team's forums unless they're like my second favorite team or something (the Texans for example, which involved a definite two way street of respect and in fact I am still a part of that forum). Especially posting, and especially not during playoff weekend.
Dam you got a 2nd fav team?

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

the zone is not ndub and ndub is formerly sizzle.
It is possible ndub is sizzle and sizzle is also carptom1 and he’s just been arguing with himself ….

Last edited:

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Hey brother looks at TickPick as well, better prices and no fees
Thank You! I didn’t know what TickPick was lol. So many resale sites out there, I kbow most of it is bots but damn why do people buy tickets just to re-sell them to begin with.