• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Nightmare, the Turnovers and the Season's Over

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
l

and this is why i was desperate for us to win

because all these creeps and arseholes are already crawling back out of the caves they've been hiding in

This obsession with him is weird and why I don’t like when the IQ or reading a defense talks happen with Jackson:

It’s why I continually call out anyone who says shit like that.

Especially from our own like boredmarine.

Its fucking weird

Bama Ravens

Veteran
parks-and.gif

JO_75

Hall of Famer
queen already kind of alluded to it in his presser post-game
they want to help lamar correct the impressions of him from those around
Maybe Queen should have stopped the Chiefs in the first half instead of letting them drive all over us. He gone too.... need a player who won't let Mahomes do that against the number 1 defense.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Honestly with how connected the NFL is with sports betting, with draft kings and potentially acquiring ESPN and their gambling app I think a serious look needs to be made at the NFL even ignoring this Taylor Swift super bowl
I think it'd be really difficult to have full blown fixing because players livelihoods are on the line, so you'd never get teams to buy into it. But the NFL influencing the referees a little bit? I could honestly entertain it.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
They tried to get her to perform in the Super Bowl a few years ago and she wouldn't. This is far better for them than a single performance ever could have been.
They wanted her to perform this year, but she said no because she's in Japan the night prior for her Ares concert.

This is the next best thing for the NFL.

CanadianRavensFan

Practice Squad
I think it'd be really difficult to have full blown fixing because players livelihoods are on the line, so you'd never get teams to buy into it. But the NFL influencing the referees a little bit? I could honestly entertain it.
Oh I don't think the players and coaches are in on it but after this game I absolutely think that the league is using refs to influence games to produce the results they want

When is it John's fault? When is he ever going to be held accountable? We're just going to keep changing coordinators? We are losing the SAME way.

I'm more pissed at the coach than anything. I'm sorry if i keep regurgitating the same crap. Why didn't we run the ball on the 28th ranked run D. .