• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Nightmare, the Turnovers and the Season's Over

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Check the NFL's bank account, the refs bank accounts. Draft Kings, all that for betting on the Chiefs. We finally found the Tim Donahue of the NFL. How much is Taylor Swift paying the NFL to rig that game and the Superbowl.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
l

This obsession with him is weird and why I don’t like when the IQ or reading a defense talks happen with Jackson:

It’s why I continually call out anyone who says shit like that.

Especially from our own like boredmarine.

Its fucking weird
It is anything but weird, it's very simple. It's rooted in racism and goes hand-in-hand with NFL's, old and new, obsession with quarterbacky quarterbacks. Lamar had it all stacked against him all his life and will beat it. He is my favourite athlete ever for doing it his way, no matter what. And that's coming from someone whose homies are Novak and Joker.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
When is it John's fault? When is he ever going to be held accountable? We're just going to keep changing coordinators? We are losing the SAME way.

I'm more pissed at the coach than anything. I'm sorry if i keep regurgitating the same crap. Why didn't we run the ball on the 28th ranked run D. .
I keep trying to say this.... it's not a coincidence we always lose the same way with Harbaugh. Lamar is the only reason he's kept his job. Hell, I remember reports of him being on the hot seat in 2018 before Lamar took over. Lamar is the only reason Harbaugh is still coach.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Despite Zay’s fumble today, I think it’s pretty fucking clear that he’s a bonafide stud and we struck gold. Now build around him

Simba

Staff Member
What do you see? It's just people sad. And at worst questioning Harbaugh. Which is how every season ends. Seems pretty tame to me
Blaming the refs. Fire Harbaugh. NFL rigging.

None of this shit matters if the guys on the field played well. Just displacing the fact that we picked a bad day to have a bad day.