• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Nightmare, the Turnovers and the Season's Over

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
The outlay on the refs is peanuts, in comparison.
It just blows my mind that there aren't sky cams that watch for penalties, referee press conferences, or mics to catch the discussion by the refs. Just a lot of things that make sense that will never be implemented. Some of that is the referee's union, but I also don't think the NFL would push for it.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Blaming the refs. Fire Harbaugh. NFL rigging.

None of this shit matters if the guys on the field played well. Just displacing the fact that we picked a bad day to have a bad day.
Oh yeah the refs and rigging stuff I get. You right.

I'm far more concerned with our ability to gameplan, and execute maturely from a coaching and player perspective in big games.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
queen already kind of alluded to it in his presser post-game
they want to help lamar correct the impressions of him from those around
Lamar isn't the first player to get unnecessary hate and he won't be the last. I think the team lets that talk get to them a bit and it can help fuel a team but it can also distract. When they are playing the games, the media is not out on the field intercepting passes. If any of them were that knowledgeable, they would be coaching or working for a team in some respect. The best thing the Ravens can do right now is focus on what they can control. They have the talent to win it all if they do.

Michael M.

Pro Bowler
Blaming the refs. Fire Harbaugh. NFL rigging.

None of this shit matters if the guys on the field played well. Just displacing the fact that we picked a bad day to have a bad day.
If the Chiefs excel at 3rd down play calling and execution, why can't our coaches watch and learn from that for our offense? Our QB is in the MVP running and is more than capable.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Glad to have Roquan(just listened to his presser). Can only hope this a 2011, 2012 situation, but nothing will convince me this wasn't a big fumble.

The thing that really is sticking with me and making it extra difficult to process this loss:

There’s no big “why”. No big deficit in the team building that can explain the loss and allow us to rebuild and fix the issue for next year…

We just didn’t execute in all the most important moments. The chiefs rose to the occasion in the big moments and we shrank… hard to get past that when trying to have a positive outlook looking forwards

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Could we have beaten this Lions team again? Lol.. they’re looking amazing

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
You won't have to do that anymore.

There are certain things I can’t and won’t say.

He and I are supposed to be similar. So from that perspective I’m shocked he would say what he would about Lamar.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Could we have beaten this Lions team again? Lol.. they’re looking amazing

We ran the ball well against them.

RBs are important and this illusion that we run the ball needs to stop.

Lamar makes it look that way. A healthy Dobbins and Keaton helps us TREMENDOUSLY

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
There are certain things I can’t and won’t say.

He and I are supposed to be similar. So from that perspective I’m shocked he would say what he would about Lamar.
It's like I said in the actual game thread: He struck me as the type of person who would say, "I just tell it like how I see it and this generation is soft. I'm not afraid of the truth." But he would also simultaneously play victim of called out.

Just a bad combination.