• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2024 Offseason Thread

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I remember when we took him in the second round and I was surprised we went that high.

I wonder if we pick someone up early again

That was a pretty amazing RB class at the top and the ravens had a 1st round grade on JK

Idk that there’s a back in this class who’ll get that kind of grade from the FO

Some guys I really like but no one that I think is obviously a guy they’d jump on late in r2

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
The didn't use Dobbins either

In the redzone

with Huntley under center..................................
To be fair, if Huntley isn’t a complete dumbass the push tush probably works, or just results in no gain. I’m so sick of this team losing in choke fashion in the playoffs

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
To be fair, if Huntley isn’t a complete dumbass the push tush probably works, or just results in no gain. I’m so sick of this team losing in choke fashion in the playoffs

I agree with you and I am not mad at him.

However, we have Dobbins in the backfield.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Is this gonna be a tough offseason for us? Last year we only had a few question marks but this year.. got dam. Gonna be a lot of people upset when we dnt resign jmad

Simba

Staff Member
Is this gonna be a tough offseason for us? Last year we only had a few question marks but this year.. got dam. Gonna be a lot of people upset when we dnt resign jmad
Just adding more fuel to the fire in the event he doesn’t re-sign…

But Mads ain’t going nowhere, at least not freely. Letting him walk for a lowly 3rd round comp pick is organizational malpractice. He’s getting tagged or signing long term.

Just adding more fuel to the fire in the event he doesn’t re-sign…

But Mads ain’t going nowhere, at least not freely. Letting him walk for a lowly 3rd round comp pick is organizational malpractice. He’s getting tagged or signing long term.
EDC mentioned in the presser that he wasn’t going to let mad or pq just walk. Something to the effect that he would have offers for both.

Simba

Staff Member
There's some level of risk that he's done and it wasn't just a down year, but pending price, I'd be ecstatic to add Austin Ekeler to this team in free agency. His skillset is tailor-made for this offense.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
There's some level of risk that he's done and it wasn't just a down year, but pending price, I'd be ecstatic to add Austin Ekeler to this team in free agency. His skillset is tailor-made for this offense.
If we can afford him, i wouldnt be surprised if we looked into it… then again, they just signed roman so….

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
are you kidding. we had lamar as a question mark last year. That's huge