• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2024 Offseason Thread

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just read that Barkley isn’t going to be tagged again by the Giants

Simba

Staff Member
Projections and opinions obviously, but if the numbers came in close to these, there are quite a few no brainers. Hell, I'd be surprised if that's all Geno got but I'd be beating down the door to keep him at that price.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I read a couple of things on this.

Not good.

What the fuck is it with some of these guys man. Pay me around 450k a year and I'll never even set foot outside man
Too soon to know anything. The initial report was on 1/21, a day after the Texans game. Currently everything is still alleged.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
The initial reports came out on 1/21st, a week prior to the AFCCG. It's just getting out to the public now. Praying that it's nothing.
Yeah, I am trying to figure out if it is two investigations. There are reports that Baltimore County Police were out at his residence in Owings Mills on 1/16 (Fox 45 report). I also heard that a jurisdiction in Massachusetts is talking to the Baltimore County PD about Zay. Also, my stepson told me his dad told him that he has a buddy that owns a bar in Timonium and the police were out there asking him questions regarding an investigation on Zay.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yeah, I am trying to figure out if it is two investigations. There are reports that Baltimore County Police were out at his residence in Owings Mills on 1/16 (Fox 45 report). I also heard that a jurisdiction in Massachusetts is talking to the Baltimore County PD about Zay. Also, my stepson told me his dad told him that he has a buddy that owns a bar in Timonium and the police were out there asking him questions regarding an investigation on Zay.
could all part of the same investigation. You tell me, you are a police officer.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
could all part of the same investigation. You tell me, you are a police officer.
I am trying to piece it all together in my head. There are two dates reported. I know that police were at his residence in Owings Mills and I have that information about the bar, which is on the top end of the county. I also have heard some talk about a pistol whipping, but that source has not been the most reliable. Right now, I don’t know what to think.

Last edited:

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I checked RSR since they may have something and there’s some stuff there saying something about a gun being pulled and I think Zay’s brother was there. I also read he allegedly broke her orbital bone or something and something about a gun being pulled on her to be quiet. Then I read she went back to MA where she’s from to file the report.

I’ll wait to judge Zay until more facts are brought to light. It’s certainly a Hell of a way to start an offseason.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
This zay stuff looks really bad- rumor is he broke her orbital and his brother pulled the gun on her. All just rumors we don’t know anything but that got leaked weeks ago by stupid ig accounts so the thought that it might be true is crazy and fucked