• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2024 Offseason Thread

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
My thoughts
1. No way I’m putting Flacco in over LJ like some people are arguing based on the SB.
2. Suggs deserves it more than LJ. Incredibly impactful for the organization and did it for 16 years. LJ will be there one day, but it’s Suggs for now IMO

Lewis, Reed, Suggs, Ogden.

Lamar is going to pass one of these dudes with or without a ring....I just don't know who

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I feel in reality its suppose to be tucker but since he is a kicker i guess its hard to put him there so yea for now, it has to be suggs.
I can see Tuck. I think he is so good that I’ve just taken it for granted and not thought of him on Rushmore. When he hits these huge kicks it’s just expected. How quickly I’ve forgotten the Cundiff and Hauschka days

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Rashod back at it on X today. Guy must be really bored to be picking fights with trolls

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
My thoughts
1. No way I’m putting Flacco in over LJ like some people are arguing based on the SB.
2. Suggs deserves it more than LJ. Incredibly impactful for the organization and did it for 16 years. LJ will be there one day, but it’s Suggs for now IMO

Lewis, Reed, Suggs, Ogden.

Lamar is going to pass one of these dudes with or without a ring....I just don't know who

imo… it’s Lewis, Reed, Tucker, Lamar.

Lewis, Reed, and Tucker are the GOAT at their position. You can’t say that about Suggs. Ogden, you can make a case, but I would still put Lamar over him. Strictly from a selfish standpoint, Lamar made Ravens offense enjoyable to watch. After watching ravens football for over a decade, the up and down rollercoaster of our offense to where it seems our philosophy was pretty much “offense, just don’t screw it up” … Lamar came into my life and made me belee there’s so much more this game has to offer.

Oh.. and plus he’s a mother father 2x MVP!

Corvus Purpura

Practice Squad
imo… it’s Lewis, Reed, Tucker, Lamar.

Lewis, Reed, and Tucker are the GOAT at their position. You can’t say that about Suggs. Ogden, you can make a case, but I would still put Lamar over him. Strictly from a selfish standpoint, Lamar made Ravens offense enjoyable to watch. After watching ravens football for over a decade, the up and down rollercoaster of our offense to where it seems our philosophy was pretty much “offense, just don’t screw it up” … Lamar came into my life and made me belee there’s so much more this game has to offer.

Oh.. and plus he’s a mother father 2x MVP!
Solid list and argument. I'll add that Jackson has caused a paradigm shift in the view of what is possible with quarterbacks. There have been mobile quarterbacks in the past, but he's a complete weapon. I think in 20 years that will be the norm with statues being exceedingly rare/obsolete. The roots of that shift will be traceable back to him.