• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2024 Offseason Thread

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Patrick queen told a content creator that he gave up 4M a year to play for the Steelers because he wanted to win.

He also said Wink was a bad teacher and there's an obvious reason for his jump in play under MM.
Uh... we made it to the AFC Championship Game while, let me check... Pittsburgh got beat in the wild card round. We have won 23 games in the past 2 years, Pittsburgh has won 19 games in that same span. WTF is he on about?

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Uh... we made it to the AFC Championship Game while, let me check... Pittsburgh got beat in the wild card round. We have won 23 games in the past 2 years, Pittsburgh has won 19 games in that same span. WTF is he on about?
We couldn't realistically offer the money he got from Pitt. Queen did everything the right way from how it looks. I'm mad where he went but not mad at him.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
The defense should be stacked. Hope Week 18 Pitt Trenton Simpson is the guy we see. If so, Zach Orr being a rookie DC can be the only thing that can hold them back.

Monken should be very happy to have Henry and Ali along with Keaton who will eventually return. Gotta hope they can trot out a competent 5 OL. If so, offense should be good enough.

All that being said, can we beat the Chiefs in the postseason? Idk

Sooky

Pro Bowler
The defense should be stacked. Hope Week 18 Pitt Trenton Simpson is the guy we see. If so, Zach Orr being a rookie DC can be the only thing that can hold them back.

Monken should be very happy to have Henry and Ali along with Keaton who will eventually return. Gotta hope they can trot out a competent 5 OL. If so, offense should be good enough.

I think so, Chris Jones after the superbowl calling Baltimore the best team is really telling to me. It’s not the talent, it’s the mental toughness and coaching.

People act like Henry doesn’t have juice left, but had 4.2 yards a carry behind the worst o-line in the league. I’m not saying he’s playing to 35, but we all saw what he was when AJ was on the team taking pressure and loaded boxes off of Henry.

Pending health, Ravens still have one of the most complete teams with all-pros at most levels. But that window is closing, Lamar has had injuries, and the AFC is absolutely loaded. Looking back 10 years from now, we will be talking about all the great teams that should’ve won a bowl with their talent, but the Chiefs dominance closed the door.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

Our secondary should be the best in the league. Run defense should be among the leagues best. Coverage in general should be among the leagues best. I can’t wait to see Hamilton in year 3, he’s a guy I’m expecting to win a DPOY one of these days.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Our secondary should be the best in the league. Run defense should be among the leagues best. Coverage in general should be among the leagues best. I can’t wait to see Hamilton in year 3, he’s a guy I’m expecting to win a DPOY one of these days.
He's simply good enough to do it. They just need to decide it's not a pass rusher award.