• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2024 Offseason Thread

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
Being the greatest player isn’t necessarily the deciding factor for me, Suggs was the face of our franchise for a hot minute, flacco was playing poorly and sizzle was the vocal leader and best player on the roster in the period where we went from ray and Ed and Joe into the Lamar era. When Joe failed to take those reins sizzle held it down all those years.

To me it’s ray, Ed, sizzle, Joe. Those guys have defined the ravens franchise thus far more than anyone. At this trajectory it could be Lamar and Tucker taking Suggs and joes spot in a decade, but it would take a ring for them to do that, and I know Tucker has a ring but if he helps us get another and does so with Lamar then I think you gotta bypass the 2012 SB OGs
Dude! The AVATAR! Lol!

Ray, Ed, Ogden, Joe. Sizzle is already out for me. Either Joe or Ogden is out if Lamar wins a ring. I would probably move Ogden out, but that just feels wrong; yet so does taking Joe out...