• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
@Truth you feeling ok? You're looking a little red

Screen_Shot_2018-05-30_at_9.21.48_AM.png

I'm a big kid now!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
for someone who hates the Titans as much as you do @Truth it certainly looks like you want to improve them. Maybe you could sign Andrus Peat. That would atleast make some sense.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
for someone who hates the Titans as much as you do @Truth it certainly looks like you want to improve them. Maybe you could sign Andrus Peat. That would atleast make some sense.

I'm honestly alright with them now. Basically everyone we were beefing with is off of that roster. I thought for sure it would be a rivalry for the next 5 years.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'm honestly alright with them now. Basically everyone we were beefing with is off of that roster. I thought for sure it would be a rivalry for the next 5 years.
Well the Ravens rivalry with the Titans is older than dirt at this point, but I believe your rivalry is more or less with Vrabel? Yeah, I couldn't stand him either.

Simba

Staff Member
Looks like we’re still on track for the final phase of free agency starting tomorrow

Draft will probably get rolling sometime mid-late next week

Simba

Staff Member
Also a reminder for phase 4 that we will have two separate threads open - one for offense and one for defense/special teams. It helps us keep track better. Obviously, a post in the wrong thread will not count as an official bid.

Simba

Staff Member
You may see threads for phase 4 posted, but they're locked. Will be open at 6pm ET tonight ^_^

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Wondering if anyone is having any issues logging onto the PF site. I know one memeber that has had this issue in the past about a year ago and it's happening again now. The site keeps trying to confirm his email address but won't allow him on to the site.

Simba

Staff Member
Alright if you look at the move tracker, anyone highlighted in green now represents players with active bids. Can't promise I'll be able to fully keep up with it, but at least gives you an idea of who is still available vs. who has already been bid on. You should still use the search function to confirm.

Last edited:

Simba

Staff Member
Draft is looking good for a Wednesday start! We are running a bit behind so please try to be available so we don’t have long waits. We’ll tag you when you’re coming up but please pay attention to your picks as well. If you feel comfortable, please also feel free to pass along a phone number via PM so we can reach out when you’re up.

Buffalo_Guy

Practice Squad
Draft is looking good for a Wednesday start! We are running a bit behind so please try to be available so we don’t have long waits. We’ll tag you when you’re coming up but please pay attention to your picks as well. If you feel comfortable, please also feel free to pass along a phone number via PM so we can reach out when you’re up.
What time are you thinking it will begin?