• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Ozzsome

Practice Squad
Also I am really looking forward to the real draft, with supposedly so many teams looking for Qs early on some of these crazy prospects really might fall

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Unfortunately I’ve got to drop out of the game at this point, I had hoped to have more time but unfortunately that just hasn’t happened

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Pick is in. @Simba is on the clock with the Jets. With the QBs gone, I went with a need at another position and got a great talent in Dallas Turner who I expect to make life miserable for the rest of the NFC North QBs.

Buffalo_Guy

Practice Squad
he was injured on the 4th. so more than 3 snaps
The first snap was a run Play to Breece Hall - He had 3 drop-backs... an incomplete pass, a play where Rosseasu nearly killed him (but we had a penalty on the play) and then Leonard Floyd did kill him!!! IT WAS GLORIOUS!!! Thankfully they ended the game at that point and nothing else of importance happened the rest of the day!!!!

Buffalo_Guy

Practice Squad
If the Bears don't make their pick by 11:38 AM today, do I have to alert anyone that I am gonna pick, or can I just pick at that point?