• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
Fautanu would have been the pick for the Bengals if available but since he was taken, the Bengals move back and get their pick of who makes it to 21.

The Dolphins desperately need O-line help and JPJ is a dude on the inside. He will be a pillar into keeping Tua upright this year. He probably would have been the pick for the Bengals here but the added draft capital is too good an opportunity to pass up for them.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Forgot to give this heads up. After discussion, we are allowing teams to trade players to their second teams after the draft begins. BUT. Caveats. It cannot be any of the recently signed FAs, so they must be on an existing contract. AND. The offers need to be run by the commissioners for approval. Please do your best to look out for both sides. It's imperative for the trial of this allowance, so that it can remain implemented in the future.

Simba

Staff Member
Terrion Arnold is who I was taking if Alt was not there, so that's a good coup in my eyes. Know this is more the range people have him in but I think he's better than where he's projected.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Terrion Arnold is who I was taking if Alt was not there, so that's a good coup in my eyes. Know this is more the range people have him in but I think he's better than where he's projected.

He's my CB1 at this juncture, so I also think it's great value.