• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Simba

Staff Member
@Simba this is the reason I didn't trade up with you prior to Latham was drafted by the Saints. I knew I had several options I could have taken that I would be happy with. Wiggins could end up being the first CB off the board in the actual draft. Opinions have been all over the board on the top 4 cb's. top 5 actually. Good pick

@52520Andrew I agree with @Truth that Newton isn't going to last this long in the first round.
Just out here sticking to BPA. So much more fun than reaching to fill holes.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
@Simba this is the reason I didn't trade up with you prior to Latham was drafted by the Saints. I knew I had several options I could have taken that I would be happy with. Wiggins could end up being the first CB off the board in the actual draft. Opinions have been all over the board on the top 4 cb's. top 5 actually. Good pick

@52520Andrew I agree with @Truth that Newton isn't going to last this long in the first round.

Speaking of that 5th CB I do like what I have seen from Kool Aid which is a limited sample. Can't go wrong with that name either

@paRAYdise is now OTC, followed by @SepticeyePoe, and then @Grim.
1711741301949.png

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Good value in Mitchell at this point. I figured he'd go within the next several picks, including here because of the Deebo Samuel trade. Brock Purdy is happy.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Good value in Mitchell at this point. I figured he'd go within the next several picks, including here because of the Deebo Samuel trade. Brock Purdy is happy.
I was choosing between him and Guyton, and luckily my choice was made for me.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah ngl my board got destroyed there at the end pretty bad. I went back and forth between a few guys, but I didn't overthink it. If I had a different team or QB maybe wouldn't have gone with McConkley but I think him & Mahomes could be dangerous together with Rice, Kelce, Boyd. I think his YAC ability is amazing and really liked that as a fit for Mahomes.

I know, a shocker, Pats didn´t reach for a 4th division Longsnapper here, but a new HC means a new draft strategy! BPA ALL DAY L ONG!
Pretty happy with Rakestraw here, he and Gonzalez along with Marcus Jones now are the young core of my DB group up in Boston. Really like him, feisty and aggressive usually translate pretty well to the next level, his 40 surely did not help him, but he is a player with a lot of potential in my books.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I know, a shocker, Pats didn´t reach for a 4th division Longsnapper here, but a new HC means a new draft strategy! BPA ALL DAY L ONG!
Pretty happy with Rakestraw here, he and Gonzalez along with Marcus Jones now are the young core of my DB group up in Boston. Really like him, feisty and aggressive usually translate pretty well to the next level, his 40 surely did not help him, but he is a player with a lot of potential in my books.

Great boundary pairing with him and Gonzalez. Rakestraw Jr. has got that dog in him.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I know it's probably not the pick that Ravens fans would want to see, but I sprinted this one to the podium. I think Tyler Nubin can be one of the best safeties in football, and it'll help replace the void left by Geno Stone's 1,000 snaps with arguably a plus net. He's one of my Top 25 prospects in this class.