• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Everyone has access to their respective State of the Franchise google sheet as well. There is a link in the rules thread, but I've also attached a LINK. Please refer to the new Computation Hub to to put together your Starting Calculation for the State of the Franchise.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I see the Vikings have 9 picks, only ones officially with numbers are the first two rounds as the other rounds do not have pick numbers assigned to them. I'm assuming that due to the compensatory picks not being announced yet, later round picks won't have actual pick numbers assigned to them until the compensatory picks are released.

To get Dead Money and Roll over... are we using Spotrac?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I see the Vikings have 9 picks, only ones officially with numbers are the first two rounds as the other rounds do not have pick numbers assigned to them. I'm assuming that due to the compensatory picks not being announced yet, later round picks won't have actual pick numbers assigned to them until the compensatory picks are released.

we still only need the actual pick number for that frame. I'm attaching the big board link.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator

The starting calculation is on the first page of the Computation Hub. We modeled the starting numbers on the SoF after those, so they will be plug-and-play.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The Trades Confirmation and the Tenders, Cuts and Restructures threads are open for business.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I haven't forgotten the tasks, btw. This week has been very busy and so will the weekend. I'll have my stuff done soon.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I haven't forgotten the tasks, btw. This week has been very busy and so will the weekend. I'll have my stuff done soon.

You're good! No rush. I've just plugged in the data for the 3 new contracts, so your numbers weren't even finalized until just now. And I updated your SoF so it only leaves the depth chart. I'll try to get a few other SoFs done while I'm at it.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Just updated the savings for the Dolphins (@52520Andrew) and the Buccaneers and (@DaCiderEarl). Both teams will save more monies than the amounts initially listed on the Hub. The Dolphins will not be charged their June 1st as the move occurred prior to the roster lock. The Hub and SoF pages have been updated.