• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Alrighty. Every single SoF is now up to date. We've double checked all of them, filled in all of the blanks. By all means. Please feel free to check our work for mistakes as it may not be error proof. But that should ease the burden for many GMs here. All that's left are the depth charts, and they are at your convenience. While you can't officially post any moves until your depth charts are up, you can feel free to stand pat while you're writing yours up.

Also, we've hidden the golden columns on every page in the Hub for visual clarity. They are necessary for the calculations, but we thought they could be an eye sore for you guys. So they are collapsed in order for only the relevant numbers to be visible.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
And when it says “we’ve” it’s really been @Truth all along. Please pass your thanks to him.

Appreciate the love, my man. You and @RavensMania have been posting the threads, getting the signs up taken care of. @DaCiderEarl has been grinding out the move tracker, tiding up the inventory. I didn't want to take away from the team effort it's taken to run this process as smoothly as it has. Hats off to everybody involved for that. I'm just glad we have a foundation in place for an even more streamlined process. And thank you kindly @52520Andrew! I agree, having it all in one place helps have a better big picture sense of the best possible moves.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The reset is coming in Dallas. Tough to give up an elite corner in DaRon Bland, but needed to get rid of Dak Prescotts contract and start over. Good working with you @Thezone27

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
The Dolphins have a lot of high end talent but little depth, a fair number of players injured to start next year, not much salary cap to negotiate this offseason, and several impactful free agents. I likely will have to rebuild the offensive and defensive lines and a good chunk of the secondary in addition to adding more depth in other areas. Really hurts to trade Tyreek but the picks help and the cap space is needed to fill out the roster.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Dolphins have a lot of high end talent but little depth, a fair number of players injured to start next year, not much salary cap to negotiate this offseason, and several impactful free agents. I likely will have to rebuild the offensive and defensive lines and a good chunk of the secondary in addition to adding more depth in other areas. Really hurts to trade Tyreek but the picks help and the cap space is needed to fill out the roster.

Good deal for both sides, I feel. A very good WR class, might as well do it this year.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
So each team gets 3 restructures? There's really no reason not to use them, right?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
And the comp hub already has the restructure calculations? I just need to choose 3?
That is correct, but the player can't be in the 1st or last year of a contract. So if you have a player like I had with Dak Prescott or Zach Martin who is in the final year of a contract, but has void years after it, it's still the last year of a contact and can't be restructured.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
So restructiuring Sweat really saves me 21 stars?
1709585266311.png

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
You're good! No rush. I've just plugged in the data for the 3 new contracts, so your numbers weren't even finalized until just now. And I updated your SoF so it only leaves the depth chart. I'll try to get a few other SoFs done while I'm at it.
"Did we just because best friends?"
"Yup!"
- Step Brothers

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
wait using june 1st resturcture how much would be saved

A June 1st is only used when the contract is departing from the roster, so the restructures are separate as they are for active contracts. The projected restructure amounts can be found under the far right column, "Restruct. (R)." In case anyone asks, (O) columns are for Original, (R) columns are for Rounded.