• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Sorry for the late pick, was busy setting up a live stream on my YouTube channel. Feel pretty good about my picks so far... think the Vikings are set up nicely.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
@Simba really good pick in Christian Mahogany. He was the top player on my board at this point, which seems to be a theme of the 4th round fo rme. Players just keep getting plucked off my board within a few picks of me. He should go on day two of the draft.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
We have a skip coming up at 9:23am and at that point I am on the clock. After the Cowboys pick @SepticeyePoe will be on the clock with Jacksonville and then @52520Andrew will be on the clock with the Bengals.

Simba

Staff Member
@Simba really good pick in Christian Mahogany. He was the top player on my board at this point, which seems to be a theme of the 4th round fo rme. Players just keep getting plucked off my board within a few picks of me. He should go on day two of the draft.
Was debating between him and a couple of other players (really 1 in much more competition) and just couldn't bypass the play style. I love an offensive lineman that plays pissed off every single play. The testing numbers didn't show on the tape as much as I had hoped but seemingly indicates there's some room for growth there.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
@RavensMania casually yonking the one guy I'm trying to trade up for. Treasonous pig. This gon be your legs, boy.

giphy.gif

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I don't know @Simba everytime I turn around you're taking my players whether it's with someone else's picks ie @DaCiderEarl or your own. Like Andru Phillips. His physicality reminds me a little of Ronald Darby.

Phillips is sticky in coverage has good acceleration and lateral movement ability and seems to have really nice route recognition. He does need to clean up his tackling though.

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
@SepticeyePoe back in high school Elijah Jones was a highschool track star. He had 22 total pass breakups and five picks this year. Dude has good ball skills. Should be a good man cover corner and a good number 3 in year one.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
@Truth has the Chiefs board for the evening.

If anyone wants to trade with the Chiefs this evening, feel free to be swindled.

Simba

Staff Member
I don't know @Simba everytime I turn around you're taking my players whether it's with someone else's picks ie @DaCiderEarl or your own. Like Andru Phillips. His physicality reminds me a little of Ronald Darby.

Phillips is sticky in coverage has good acceleration and lateral movement ability and seems to have really nice route recognition. He does need to clean up his tackling though.
Jokes on you. I've had a CI the whole time. Everyone you thought you trusted in life... better start reevaluating.