• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 OL Thread

rossihunter2

Staff Member
You know what I want? A dominant O line. I want the best O line in football.

Will Hernandez... Wherefore art thou Will Hernandez...

last year's OL class was disparaged a lot around the league - but there's been a lot of good players and there were a lot i liked in that 2018 class

will be very interested to see how many and how much i like this year's crop when i get to the tape

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Cody Ford
Oklahoma

This guy is mammoth And could be a very good interior lineman at the next level.
I

https://thedraftnetwork.com/2018/12/11/2019-nfl-draft-play-profile-cody-ford/

Thoughts?
Sounds like he'd be a perfect fit for us, but I think he likely goes in the second round. However, depending on who is available, I would mind reaching a little to grab a guard like him at the end of the first. I think his footwork can be improved with good coaching and a good veteran to emulate. He could be a more consistent version of KO for us.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Cody Ford
Oklahoma

This guy is mammoth And could be a very good interior lineman at the next level.
I

https://thedraftnetwork.com/2018/12/11/2019-nfl-draft-play-profile-cody-ford/

Thoughts?

Sounds like he'd be a perfect fit for us, but I think he likely goes in the second round. However, depending on who is available, I would mind reaching a little to grab a guard like him at the end of the first. I think his footwork can be improved with good coaching and a good veteran to emulate. He could be a more consistent version of KO for us.

We'll soon be able to tell what is he made of - Bama D line waiting 29th December.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Cody Ford has been on my eye for a while. Big, strong mauler type, smart player, day one starter at guard. Fits the power scheme better than zone.

Get rid of Harbaugh so we can draft this gut and start him from day one at G like we should.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Cody Ford has been on my eye for a while. Big, strong mauler type, smart player, day one starter at guard. Fits the power scheme better than zone.

Get rid of Harbaugh so we can draft this gut and start him from day one at G like we should.
Yes, I’d love to have Ford. Posted some info about him yesterday.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor

I knew Harbaugh wanted our guys to be too thin. Once we get rid of him they can all have guts!

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Caught some of the TexA&M/NC St game and Eric McCoy the center really caught my eye. Anchored during pass rushes and for a center did a lot of pulling which to me shows he's got good feet. Also delivered good initial blocks with one of the guards and then got to the 2nd level to block LBs. seems like a good prospect.

The other center for NC St was the Rimington award winner Garrett Bradbury and man if you want more power he may be the guy. Just throwing a couple center prospects out for you guys.