• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 14 Discussion (Other Teams)

The Team MORE LIKELY to Upset a Playoff team is.......

• Raiders (Vs. Steelers)

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Dolphins (Vs. Patriots)

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Buccaneers(Vs. Saints)

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Vikings on the road travel to Seattle to face the Seahawks tonight in a big game that has wild card implications. Kirk Cousins doesn't have a good prime time record and Seattle at home in prime time? Seems like the Seahawks will win this one.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
What on Earth was that 3rd down playcall - it was the least imaginative set of 5 plays I’ve seen - the pass to thielen was a bad call but he turned it into a 1st down - then they take cook out of the game and it’s a pass and a run but that run call to cook was awful - and literally everyone could see the playfake there left thielen wide open in the flats with room and at most only has to beat 1 defender to get in - I take those odds

Then the 4th down play never had a chance

Did they not think of using a pitch or anything to get Dalvin cook outside the tackles at any point?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I can't believe they called holding on Diggs when he was just blocking. You have to grab on to the guy in order to perform a block, did the NFL want him to just let the defender tackle the Offensive Player?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I think Wagner just got away with an illegal jump on the blocked Field Goal. Guess the NFL wants Seattle to win tonight.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Another Seattle Monday Night game and another ref controversy. Wagner used his teammates as leverage to block the field goal and should have been a 15 yard penalty on 4th & 9 which would have gave the Vikings new life. Then you see how momentum shifted. Hope this officiating crew is fired.

This late in the season, when playoff spots are on the line and coaches are playing for their jobs you can't have officials miss big calls like this.

Pats

Veteran
It’s going to be a very fun few weeks of playoffs for sure
Agreed, somehow seattle has managed to look decent this year as well?. Im thinking bears vs saints NFC title game and Pats vs Chiefs AFC. But we'll see if the ravens can usurp the steelers and make some noise. Jacksonville may be the biggest disappointment of the season.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Agreed, somehow seattle has managed to look decent this year as well?. Im thinking bears vs saints NFC title game and Pats vs Chiefs AFC. But we'll see if the ravens can usurp the steelers and make some noise. Jacksonville may be the biggest disappointment of the season.
Jacksonville really should’ve tried to get another QB in the offseason. Should’ve traded for Bridgewater. I’d actually really like to see the Bears in the Super Bowl. Bears Chargers I’m callin it. Mainly because I want my boy Phil to finally get a ring

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Jacksonville really should’ve tried to get another QB in the offseason. Should’ve traded for Bridgewater. I’d actually really like to see the Bears in the Super Bowl. Bears Chargers I’m callin it. Mainly because I want my boy Phil to finally get a ring
I think chargers will make it but bears, they aint gonna be there for sure. Tbh, i think rams will beat them in offs if they play again

Pats

Veteran
Heh I dont think i'll see the chargers in the superbowl til spanos dies. But yeah jacksonville with bridgewater would have been an interesting option, or even checkdown smith.