• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 14 Discussion (Other Teams)

The Team MORE LIKELY to Upset a Playoff team is.......

• Raiders (Vs. Steelers)

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Dolphins (Vs. Patriots)

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Buccaneers(Vs. Saints)

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Did anyone see josh Johnson played for the skins? Thought he retired like 5 years ago
Gruden brought him in because they crossed paths 100 years ago and he must still know the verbiage. Might I also say, Gruden never thought enough of him to bring him into camp.

Dumb signing by the skins, yet again

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
dude imagine michael pierce and brandon williams in an offensive formation lined up as H-backs/tight ends at the 1 yard line in addition to the OL with Brent Urban in the backfield
Sledgehammer would still be stronger and in better shape than any of them

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
This game is why the Saints are my NFC Super bowl favorite. The Saints' offense is a far better counter for the Rams defense than the Rams offense is for the Saints' defense. I think the difference is, I trust the Saints' defense far more than I do the Rams, and I know that the Saints, who are remarkably efficient, can keep up with the Rams in a track meet if it comes to that.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
dude imagine michael pierce and brandon williams in an offensive formation lined up as H-backs/tight ends at the 1 yard line in addition to the OL with Brent Urban in the backfield
Is it legal for them to chuck a guy Like Eric Weddle holding the bell in the air over the Los

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
No way. AFC Title Winner is playing to lose to the Saints.
You people need to hold your horses with the saints. They’ve been mortalized the past few weeks. They’re no better than the rams, Chiefs, or even chargers or bears.

Pats

Veteran
I don't see any clear cut SB faves this season tbh. No one looks that great, decent records yes, but definitely no immortal teams.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't see any clear cut SB faves this season tbh. No one looks that great, decent records yes, but definitely no immortal teams.
It’s going to be a very fun few weeks of playoffs for sure