• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 14 Discussion (Other Teams)

The Team MORE LIKELY to Upset a Playoff team is.......

• Raiders (Vs. Steelers)

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Dolphins (Vs. Patriots)

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Buccaneers(Vs. Saints)

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Fair enough haha

But that is mainly because Big Ben missed most of the second half and Boswell slipped on the last field goal..
In the same way the chargers false start vs pitt was pretty bad. Steelers just play shit in Oakland it’s what cincy is to us. Boz got screwed on the only nfl field worse than his home lol

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
In the same way the chargers false start vs pitt was pretty bad. Steelers just play shit in Oakland it’s what cincy is to us. Boz got screwed on the only nfl field worse than his home lol
It’s not the same? The Steelers literally didn’t have their starting QB for half the game.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
It’s not the same? The Steelers literally didn’t have their starting QB for half the game.
I was saying Ben doest play well in Oakland. I guess he just doesn't play in Oakland at all.

I only watched the 1st a few minutes of the second and the last half of the fourth so what actually happened to Ben? My cousin who is a Pitt fan said Ben wasn't even hurt (in the way as he was healthy enough to play)

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I was saying Ben doest play well in Oakland. I guess he just doesn't play in Oakland at all.

I only watched the 1st a few minutes of the second and the last half of the fourth so what actually happened to Ben? My cousin who is a Pitt fan said Ben wasn't even hurt (in the way as he was healthy enough to play)
He got hit and went into the locker room and came out a little later and watched from the sideline. You’d think he would’ve been out for the remainder of the game but he just somehow came back in the game towards the end of the 4th and carved up the raiders D and probably should’ve won. Typical drama queen Ben shit

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
He got hit and went into the locker room and came out a little later and watched from the sideline. You’d think he would’ve been out for the remainder of the game but he just somehow came back in the game towards the end of the 4th and carved up the raiders D and probably should’ve won. Typical drama queen Ben shit
That hook and ladder AB and JUJU did... ugh I hate how talented they are. I have tried that atleast 50 times in backyard football with awful results.
It is 90% likely he is just being his dramatic self but who knows maybe he actually took a beating and might be worse against the pats? I can only hope

rossihunter2

Staff Member
That hook and ladder AB and JUJU did... ugh I hate how talented they are. I have tried that atleast 50 times in backyard football with awful results.
It is 90% likely he is just being his dramatic self but who knows maybe he actually took a beating and might be worse against the pats? I can only hope

he said this immediately after the game so it cant be that bad:
per Schefter
Ben Roethlisberger said he expects to play next Sunday vs. Patriots, despite his rib injury.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
The bears are one of those teams I just like it when they are good. There fans aren't awful, their home field is pretty cool and I like the elements there. Da Bears thing is annoying but hey

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
They really missed the chance to call it the magic in Miami smh miracles can only happen in the meadowlands or in mile high.

how about the hilarious defense placement of hardrock
actually i don't know what the hell the name of that stadium is anymore

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Boy, if we could only be that creative with our offense. Bringing in defensive players and throwing a TD to an Offensive Lineman.