• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Prepare to Face a Generational Talent

Hog Farmer

Practice Squad
Patrick Mahomes is NO JOKE. This guy is for real ,so far NOBODY has been able to stop him. NOBODY! He's only lost two games in his short career , each by 3 points and both on the road to 2 teams that will play deep into the playoffs. Mahomes has a rocket arm ,can throw from any angle, can read defenses and process information instantly.
We need to look at Sundays game as a privilege and an honor to be able to witness his talent and have the chance to be able to remember watching him play in his first full season many years from now.
He's already set multiple passing records and is on pace to challenge Peyton Mannings all time season TD record of 55. He's on pace for a 5200 yard season.
The amazing thing is he's still learning. Win or lose this Sunday just enjoy the fact you have a chance to witness.

Good luck Sunday!

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
My friend, have you not learned the legend of LAMAR JACKSON!?

I raise your 2 losses with his 0!

I daresay you will be the true witness to greatness

Last edited:

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
My friend, have you not learned the legend of LMAR JACKSON!?

I raise your 2 losses with his 0!

I daresay you will be the true witness to greatness
Lmao “I raise your 2 losses with his 0”. Well played, ludy

ALI624

Pro Bowler
I hope Mahomes likes the taste of his own blood.

Hog Farmer

Practice Squad
Lamar is looking Good, I think his passing game is underrated but we all know any QB that runs that much eventually gets hurt. He's going against a horrible defense with the Chiefs so there's that.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Expect a drug test in the near future.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
is he a cannibal or a vampire? coz one of those options is cool and the other is gross...
tenor.gif

Sooky

Pro Bowler
Lamar is looking Good, I think his passing game is underrated but we all know any QB that runs that much eventually gets hurt. He's going against a horrible defense with the Chiefs so there's that.
You know I hate this narrative that people are repeating over and over. Everyone gets hurt at some point in the NFL. Lamar will learn to be smarter with it and will become a better passer. Russell Wilson has been running about 100 carries per season and has not really had that serious of an injury in his career. He has been aggressive thus far when running the ball but to me that is a rookie trying to pick up extra aggressive yards to try to take over a starting job. I also think a big reason why he is running more is because this offense was created to run with Flacco at quarterback. They have a few Lamar type packages but overall the offense is created to help Joe more. I think if Lamar is indeed the starter next year and as games go on this year you see a lot more open up for him and the playbook expands for the offense.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
This isn’t the same old Chiefs dude...
Yeah. They are. High powered offense in the regular season, defense that is good but not elite. Mahomes is better than Smith ever was, but now they lack a running game(inevitable under Andy Reid anyways). As good as Mahomes is... That lack of a defense is going to bite them in the ass.

Outside of that front 7 their secondary is pathetic. Eric Berry is great but he's one man. They'll probably lose in the postseason again. If not in the AFC, I don't see them beating the Saints or Rams(again).

They'll kick our asses... I expect us to get slaughtered. But the AFC isn't as bad as it was in years past. I could see the Patriots, Texans, or Chargers giving them significant problems in the postseason, even at Arrowhead.