• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, the bad, and the inability to beat good teams

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
We need to hope LAC gets banged up in this game against KC. They have a nice long period of rest and play at home so that sucks for us and we still need to beat TB and I don’t think that’s a gimme.
Then we go out west on a short week, considering game is on Saturday. They did not do us any favors in the scheduling.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Dude it’s a freaking zone chill out
It's just a recurring thing with this team since the SB. We cannot stop the big plays when it matters most. Who cares if it's zone? We fucked up, and it was beyond predictable.

I'm done.. Harbaugh damn well better be fired at the end of the year, and for once in our fucking lives, I'd like a real LG and a real C. Let's not get our promising QB murdered.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Jeff Zrebiec‏Verified account @jeffzrebiec 6m6 minutes ago
Harbaugh instructs reporters to write what they see in regards to officiating. “You guys don’t get fined for it.”
I love harbaugh sometimes. One reason i dont want him to go. This right here.

The Cheifs are the most penalized team in the league. Yet we rack up 12 or 13 penalties for over 100 yards. They get 5. Shit aint right and there were some obvious blown calls. Its total BS.

But the Ravens are the NFLs heart break team. So lets wear our purple hearts with pride

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Good to hear he’s as pissed as we are. Officiating was terrible today and I think they simply deferred to benefit the home team if it was remotely questionable.
I agreed with you. It seems these refs call some ticky tacky crap

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I feel so deflated... like my heart pounded for the past 2 hours, my stomach is in knots, I feel like I just ran a marathon and I’m about to involuntarily fall asleep
The life of a Ravens fan. I feel you brotha!

Ravens nation 4 life!!!! Your not alone

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
It's just a recurring thing with this team since the SB. We cannot stop the big plays when it matters most. Who cares if it's zone? We fucked up, and it was beyond predictable.

I'm done.. Harbaugh damn well better be fired at the end of the year, and for once in our fucking lives, I'd like a real LG and a real C. Let's not get our promising QB murdered.
We need a new Center badly.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor

What are you even saying right now? You’re making less sense than @JoeyFlex5 when he’s on his weekly meltdown.

Who cares if it’s zone? Obviously you since you’re complaining that CJ shouldn’t have been on Hill.