• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Discussion (Other Teams)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Seems like a common theme with these refs in arrowhead. At least in the last two weeks.
The last couple weeks yes, but it's been all around the league for probably 20 years with every year getting worse.

You know what, @Lost_In_Translation is 20 yrs old. He's the reason for the refs getting worse. Atleast I finally know the reason, now I can get some sleep.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Ken McKusick Retweeted
NOTSportsCenter‏ @NOTSportsCenter 3h3 hours ago
The #LACvsKC refs

DuWbelsWkAEWgr4.jpg

20 replies263 retweets1,111 likes

Pats

Veteran
Life has kicked me in the teeth the last three days, but who needs teeth? I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!
You too man! Yeah life has been a bit of a noun theres day for me too but just gotta get through it. And fuck spanos ^_^

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sam Darnold looks like a pretty good QB. Didn't know he could move around the pocket that good.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I don’t know what the tie breakers are but I would much rather play anyone in the afc south (even if we are on the road) than the chargers or chiefs

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Can’t wait til we get the youth movement going and get a alpha like Derwin James or jamaal Adams.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm surprised the Jets have kept it close, figured the Texans would have blown them out.
The Texans are overrated - they’re a bit of an above average team but they’re not dominant or anything by any means