• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Discussion (Other Teams)

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Chiefs lose!

Again, THIS IS WHY THE RAVENS MUST TAKE CARE OF THEIR OWN BUSINESS!

They can't rely on or expect other teams to help them out!

GO RAVENS!!

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Hate that we play the Chiefs and Chargers on the road, but this is a good test for the Ravens and should be valuable if we make the playoffs. We are going to have to really ball out these last three games. We have the talent to do it, hope they are up for the challenge!

Pats

Veteran
This is why the chiefs aren't scary, andy reids game and clock management always undoes his teams

redrum52

Hall of Famer
This is why the chiefs aren't scary, andy reids game and clock management always undoes his teams

Trust me, they are. Both teams are good, but I think the Chargers are better than they are getting credit for. I think they have a good shot at winning it all this year.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Trust me, they are. Both teams are good, but I think the Chargers are better than they are getting credit for. I think they have a good shot at winning it all this year.
That was an impressive come back by the Chargers to win it.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Not too bad man and you? And yeah while chiefs have a good offense, having reid manage your clock and play it safe when he gets a lead is a disaster. The defense is pretty eh too.
Life has kicked me in the teeth the last three days, but who needs teeth? I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!