• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, The Bad and the Yucs

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Ability to hold one of the better offenses to 12 points was tremendous. Even giving up that 3rd and 20, this defense played extremely well.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Our defense is filthy.

Gus played well. But Dixon needs more damn carries.

Marty you still suck.

Lamar is still tough to watch throwing wise sometimes, this will be a HUGE offseason for him. It could very well define his career.

John Brown can leave next season unless he’s cheap, he’s just meh. Rather draft a young guy.

I’ve been looking for someone to step up and be a new cornerstone of our team because I need a new jersey. Looks like that’s Humphrey. He’s ballin.

We’ve gotta score more than 20. “But we could have” but we didn’t. No excuses. Turnovers are killing us.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Andrews and Snead also moved the chains efficiently.

LJ has a lot of work ahead of him, but the play were he turned a sack into a 1st down was amazing to watch.

weekly bad: Marty

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Humphrey was funny in the press conference talking about the older guys complaining that they were getting too cold standing on the sidelines during those long offensive drives....hilarious.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
John Brown is fine, its just like I said weeks ago Lamar cannot take advantage of a speedy WR with his skillset as it is currently. Maybe with the offseason to build as a QB he could, but right now the only WR Lamar can use is Snead because he runs short routes over the middle.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
John Brown is fine, its just like I said weeks ago Lamar cannot take advantage of a speedy WR with his skillset as it is currently. Maybe with the offseason to build as a QB he could, but right now the only WR Lamar can use is Snead because he runs short routes over the middle.
I think next year this will change. Brown dropped one that hit him in the hands

Gotta give our O line some love. They were road grading today. Lol

Humphries is having a pro bowl season.

Lamar did what Lamar does. He runs, he scrambles, he sprinkles in a pass here and there, and he still has allot to learn.

Overall I would say the game plan worked today. Minus a fumble and a bone headed play by Jones, things went well.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
If you can eliminate the dropped snap and the 2 really bad throws in the first half when it was still a monsoon(lamar needs to find his hands in the rain, that’s a MUST) then I think lamar may have had his best game today. He was making some really good and accurate throws to move the chains and he was more instinctive as a scrambler, he knew when to hit the gas and go, and he knew when to buy time

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
If you can eliminate the dropped snap and the 2 really bad throws in the first half when it was still a monsoon(lamar needs to find his hands in the rain, that’s a MUST) then I think lamar may have had his best game today. He was making some really good and accurate throws to move the chains and he was more instinctive as a scrambler, he knew when to hit the gas and go, and he knew when to buy time
He really is something special. These last five games have been awesome, except for the OT.

The Good: Total defensive domination from the point when we handed them the ball in the redzone. Holding them to 3 then turnover on pick and downs. Grinding their bones into dust in the final 5:30 minutes with a game ending clock killing possession.
The Bad: Jones - cmon man! You've been a blessing so far not doing shit like that. Let that be the last time.
The Ugly: The weather and it created what was a real slog. But sometimes for us, ugly is beautiful

Tank

Hall of Famer
Another grind it out close game against another bad team. Gonna have to play a lot better the next two weeks, and beyond.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
When you are a run first team, you cannot expect to blowing people out, that is just the nature of the beast