• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Free Agency 2019

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
You guys don't think we could be talking to the Giants about bringing in Odell could we?
That would be pretty amazing. It would take some serious capital we don’t have to land him, though. We’re talking first round pick. I’d be surprised if we did that

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Well Le'Veon we are waiting.........

‏Verified account @AB89x 6m6 minutes ago
Congrats @LeVeonBell on getting that
1f4b0.png
Gonna let him tell you the team.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
If we want to compete this season, get Earl Thomas, Ingram and M. Golden.
If we don't, just start drafting BPA, no more this trade down BS.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I watned tevin colmen before start of offseason till some here convinced me that we shouldnt get him and i agreed and still agree... now watch we end up with him lmao

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Golden and earl would be nice but by the team we are really ready to compete, earl might be 33
No, we already competed last season. In this case we'd replace Weddle and ZDS with better players, Sizzle was already light on snaps, the only real loss would have been Mosley but ILB is not that hard to replace if you have a centerfielder like Thomas.

Charm City

Pro Bowler
So we have two 3rds, a 4/5, and a 5th in comp picks next year already. If Maxx Williams signs a decent contract we can go after an unrestricted FA without losing a comp pick right?