• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Free Agency 2019

redrum52

Hall of Famer
This bum ass deal better not be longer than 3 years max. And by 3 years I mean like the 3 year deal we gave Crabtree.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I'd also like to point out that if we weren't such a scary ass franchise, we could have put our big boy pants on and gone after Hunt.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
for me it depends on the price and I'm not talking about the total value of the contract. For me it's the guaranteed money and if the contract is easy to get out of

Yeah. I’m hoping for like 3 years max with a team option in the 3rd.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Nothing announced, but you know it's coming. You know it.
Yeahhh I’m pretty sure I know.

But the akbar tweets have me holding out hope.. he seemed very confident that he knew something, and the way he talked to him again today on Twitter makes me think he may not have been wrong

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Le’Veon Bell dropping an album at midnight, the title/album cover is gonna reveal the team, and that team immediately regrets the signing when they hear the album

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Le’Veon Bell dropping an album at midnight, the title/album cover is gonna reveal the team, and that team immediately regrets the signing when they hear the album
he's definitely holding the teams that are in the mix hostage.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
This team needs another playmaker on offense. This draft has very few. I don't know where why we are reportedly falling all over ourselves as it regards Ingram. I wonder if that's just a ploy. Seven and a half million seems like too much to me by a long shot

JO_75

Hall of Famer

I still think it is us but man imagine being us or a Jets fan, staying up to midnight and he doesn't choose either and signs with a team who came out of nowhere to sign him.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Y'all gonna stay up to see which team will pay for a RB with an injury history who hasn't played in a year? Yeah I can't relate to this nonsense.

Tyler

Practice Squad
My sources tell me Bell is going to Break the News of him signing with the Ravens right after Carl Hagelin hits the game winning goal against the Penguins tonight.