• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 16 Discussion (Merry Christmas!)

Who Wins Between Saints & Steelers?

• Saints

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Saints

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Saints

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Tank

Hall of Famer
This has been one of the craziest days ever for watching these games. My emotions were all over the place. My brother in law is so drunk I don't know how he is standing on his feet. I never seen him so pissed after the loss. He was slamming doors, it was pretty crazy. All the in-laws were yelling at all the calls, saying they were robbed. Oh and Tomlin, boy are they hating on that man.
Certainly sounds like it was “interesting”. Shoulda popped that steelers fan bum for drunk in public! lol

Last edited:

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Certainly sounds like it was “interesting”. Shoulda popped that steelers fan bum for drunk in public! lol
I know, I should write a book. He and my mother in-law were so salty but an hour later he popped in some Dave Chappelle DVD's and they all seemed to lighten up and then my brother in-law passed out on the couch.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Oh I wasn't talking about them, I meant by the other franchise in the DMV area. As for the Steelers though, they're only done if we win. Sorry ass Bengals ain't gonna do shit against them.
And that’s who I thought you meant by that franchise in the dmv. Yes, I hate them more. On another note, I’ve hated the Steelers ever since the immaculate deception. My hatred of the Eagles comes directly from the 1990s body bag game. Skins vs Eagles

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
And that’s who I thought you meant by that franchise in the dmv. Yes, I hate them more. On another note, I’ve hated the Steelers ever since the immaculate deception. My hatred of the Eagles comes directly from the 1990s body bag game. Skins vs Eagles
Speaking of the Redskins........

106.7 The Fan‏Verified account @1067theFan
BREAKING NEWS: D.J. Swearinger said he was called into Jay Gruden's office and RELEASED by the #Redskins.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Speaking of the Redskins........

106.7 The Fan‏Verified account @1067theFan
BREAKING NEWS: D.J. Swearinger said he was called into Jay Gruden's office and RELEASED by the #Redskins.

HAHA The Redskins will claim a guy with 2 DV arrests in only the last year but they won't stand for a player who insults the DC

I guess they drew the line LOOOOOOOOOOOL

what's even stupider is they kept a guy who a few weeks ago literally said "fuck this team" but they got rid of a guy who criticised their playcalling...

JO_75

Hall of Famer
With the Raiders finding a new home for 2019, tonight's game against the Broncos will be the final home game as the "Oakland Raiders" in Oakland. Hate it for the city and guessing until expansion comes back around there won't be a team in Oakland for years.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
HAHA The Redskins will claim a guy with 2 DV arrests in only the last year but they won't stand for a player who insults the DC

I guess they drew the line LOOOOOOOOOOOL

what's even stupider is they kept a guy who a few weeks ago literally said "fuck this team" but they got rid of a guy who criticised their playcalling...
Pretty ass backwards ain't it? But then again, this IS Dan Snyder's team so nothing surprises me with this team. So I only read one page of their forum and it seems to be a mixed reaction amongst the fans. Quite interesting....

https://es.redskins.com/topic/426383-redskins-cut-dj-swearinger/

@RavensMania

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
With the Raiders finding a new home for 2019, tonight's game against the Broncos will be the final home game as the "Oakland Raiders" in Oakland. Hate it for the city and guessing until expansion comes back around there won't be a team in Oakland for years.
Very sad indeed