• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Well-Mannered Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor

Sigh

There's something so much bigger going on..i guess that's why I'm feeling a bit numb about this whole situaton because everyone is missing the point
which is just how the establishment likes it

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
there will have to be a reckoning after this - the police have consistently acted outside of the law and have been recorded doing so - if anyone ever needed proof that this is a systemic problem just look how police departments all over have acted in the wake of these protests... with impunity and disregard for black lives

if there is no legal recourse to the police's actions then there will be more protests

Have you seen any video of the destruction people are causing or the police being attacked? You're looking thru a skewed window and listening to only hard left viewpoints.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
EZVpZ3nWoAAjvjz

tell me again this isnt a race issue

Its not a race issue.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I can send you hundreds of stories of white men and white women and children being abused/raped, murdered by cops

This ain't a race issue but I guess people need hysteria that's diverting from a deeper truth.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I heard the same thing thats why I said before that he may be just a dirty cop. He could've been threatened by Floyd. The dude kept his knee on Floyd's neck for additional time even after he was unresponsive. This is why I dont get why the other cops were standing around. Also I've heard before Asians dont count as minorities or in racial justice. Yep.
I guess I just don't understand this whole racism cry when it comes to Freddie Gray or George Floyd. I just don't care about skin color and would give my life to save someone someone who is African American. I have given mouth to mouth resuscitation, did finger sweeps to remove vomit from mouth of someone who was choking on their own vomit, had tears in my eyes begging God to help me clear a toy lodged in the the mouth of a young boy who was turning blue. None of those people had white skin color like me. Every white officer I know seems like they would do the same. Why am I and others like me judged so harshly? More white people are killed by police every year. The huge number of senseless murders happening every single day compared to a few killings a year by officer's that happen to be white, means cities have to burn? There are black officers that shoot and kill white people too. I guess my small pea brain just can't understand. I do take comfort in the fact that many other feel the same way. There is not one white police officer I know that says that Minneapolis police did not kill George Floyd and should not be charged with murder. We all agree!

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor

Sigh

There's something so much bigger going on..i guess that's why I'm feeling a bit numb about this whole situaton because everyone is missing the point
which is just how the establishment likes it

Its Antifa dude. And these guys think its white supremacists from the social media lmao. All you gotta do is look at some Antifa videos and how they dress and destruct.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
ANTIFA is an ideology not an organisation - it doesnt have a hierarchy beyond a shared ideology and some organisation

it comes in many forms and many groups all aligned in a goal that is literally in the name ANTIFA...

Anti-Fascist...

to be anti-anti-fascist is to be fascist

everyone should be antifa or they are on the side of authoritarianism

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I guess I just don't understand this whole racism cry when it comes to Freddie Gray or George Floyd. I just don't care about skin color and would give my life to save someone someone who is African American. I have given mouth to mouth resuscitation, did finger sweeps to remove vomit from mouth of someone who was choking on their own vomit, had tears in my eyes begging God to help me clear a toy lodged in the the mouth of a young boy who was turning blue. None of those people had white skin color like me. Every white officer I know seems like they would do the same. Why am I and others like me judged so harshly? More white people are killed by police every year. The huge number of senseless murders happening every single day compared to a few killings a year by officer's that happen to be white, means cities have to burn? There are black officers that shoot and kill white people too. I guess my small pea brain just can't understand. I do take comfort in the fact that many other feel the same way. There is not one white police officer I know that says that Minneapolis police did not kill George Floyd and should not be charged with murder. We all agree!

Again thank you for doing what you do. :handshake:

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
ANTIFA is an ideology not an organisation - it doesnt have a hierarchy beyond a shared ideology and some organisation

it comes in many forms and many groups all aligned in a goal that is literally in the name ANTIFA...

Anti-Fascist...

to be anti-anti-fascist is to be fascist

everyone should be antifa or they are on the side of authoritarianism

An ideology becomes an organization in practice. This is all about creating as many controlled oppositions as possible.
It's a mess. People are actually juicing this as entertainment, not anger. (subconsciously)

Kids.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
anyhow,

this time next year this will all be forgotten until the next one. I know how this all works..

rossihunter2

Staff Member
An ideology becomes an organization in practice. This is all about creating as many controlled oppositions as possible.
It's a mess. People are actually juicing this as entertainment, not anger. (subconsciously)

Kids.

but there is no "antifa" umbrella organisation

it is literally just a disparate groups who's sole purpose is to oppose fascism

do you oppose that ideology?

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
but there is no "antifa" umbrella organisation

it is literally just a disparate groups who's sole purpose is to oppose fascism

do you oppose that ideology?

They aren't opposing fascism because they would be out there dealing with statism as a whole rather than just knitpicking a media frenzied situation thats hardly remarkable

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Fascism has always alive and well in your day to day life. You're living in fascism and always have been. It's a corporate oligarchy which is basically what people are calling democracy ( why it's a farce).

People are paying for fascism but they're too distracted in their 9-5 jobs to see what's really at hand.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
They aren't opposing fascism because they would be out there dealing with statism as a whole rather than just knitpicking a media frenzied situation thats hardly remarkable

who's the "they" you are referring to?

they oppose fascistic elements everywhere (often found predominantly in white supremacist groups and currently the president of the united states)

the frenzied situation right now isnt antifa run - it is organised by the BLM movement

Status
Not open for further replies.