• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Browns

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
its making me nervous
It's a gosh damn conspiracy between the mainstream media and the football gods. They did this shit with the Saints (i.e. Brees has never beaten the Ravens and Tucker has never missed a PAT). They BADLY want the Steelers in so get ready for bullshit calls against us, blatant non calls against them, and all other weird shit to happen like Perriman becoming the 2nd coming of Moss, Higgins becoming the 2nd coming of Tim Brown, Callaway to become the 2nd coming of Sterling Sharpe, Njoku to become Tony Gonzalez 2.0 and Landry to become Jerry Rice 2.0.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I just wanna say it's objectively pretty awesome that the browns are playing a meaningful game in december and not as like a 4-11 upsetter but as an actual .500 or potentially better team and only mathematically eliminated in week 16

it's cool that the browns are playing in a playoff matchup that's basically the game of the late window with the best announcing crew in Romo and Nantz and likely the national audience - and not because it was mandated and scheduled earlier in the year but because that was how it was flexed for national interest...

even as a ravens fan - that's cool

redrum52

Hall of Famer
its making me nervous

You're not the only one. we lose this, were knocked out by the Browns, each division rival has kept us out the playoffs and even worse the Steelers get in. I'm fucking shit up if we dont handle business. Drunk rage maximum!

Oh yea. The browns would have swept us

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Fuck you Mahomes and fuck you T.Hill.

We'd be all relaxed watching this game if it wasn't for you dipshit lucky ass

rossihunter2

Staff Member
You're not the only one. we lose this, were knocked out by the Browns, each division rival has kept us out the playoffs and even worse the Steelers get in. I'm fucking shit up if we dont handle business. Drunk rage maximum!

last year i was at a new year's party when the bengals game happened so my experience of it was very muted live

it's just a regular sunday this time around - i might genuinely break something if this happens for the 3rd year in a row via the 3rd different division rival

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

last year i was at a new year's party when the bengals game happened so my experience of it was very muted live

it's just a regular sunday this time around - i might genuinely break something if this happens for the 3rd year in a row via the 3rd different division rival
I don't think I'll ever consider this team to be a playoff team again if we lose this game.

flynismo

Practice Squad

I agree with the sentiment, but that wasn't luck...they do that shit every week.

Christ, can you imagine our team with those two guys on it? I don't think we'd ever lose another game.

redrum52

Hall of Famer

Besides the fact I bet on us, this loss would hurt more than the Lee Evans game. 3 years in a row getting knocked off by a rival and two times in a row at home. And after beating the Chargers on a short week.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I agree with the sentiment, but that wasn't luck...they do that shit every week.

Christ, can you imagine our team with those two guys on it? I don't think we'd ever lose another game.

It's funny how people try to discredit Mahomes when he as a "poor game". Only 2 or 3 tds, no ints and a palty 270-280. Yea, take away his mvp...

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's funny how people try to discredit Mahomes when he as a "poor game". Only 2 or 3 tds, no ints and a palty 270-280. Yea, take away his mvp...
If Mahomes was our QB this year we would deadass be undefeated. He’s averaged over 37 points in every one of his losses this year.

If Mahomes doesn’t win mvp something’s wrong. He’s clearly deserving more than anyone else.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
If Mahomes was our QB this year we would deadass be undefeated. He’s averaged over 37 points in every one of his losses this year.

If Mahomes doesn’t win mvp something’s wrong. He’s clearly deserving more than anyone else.

Only way that Mahomes doesn't win it is if they decide to give it to Brees. That would be the NFL equivalent of giving the Oscar to DiCaprio for "The Revenant" just because he had never won it before.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Only way that Mahomes doesn't win it is if they decide to give it to Brees. That would be the NFL equivalent of giving the Oscar to DiCaprio for "The Revenant" just because he had never won it before.
Yeah Mahomes easily deserves it over Brees imo

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

no question we would be able to rest players if we could have stopped Kermit. Makes me think of Kermit the Frog in such a negative light, if you ask me.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
He was awesome in that. My personal favorite is "The Departed", but he's had so many great roles over the years and so many were better than "The Revenant" (still a great movie in its own right).
I saw the departed once when it came on demand so I can’t remember it well, and I haven’t seen the revenant, but from what I hear his Oscar was a gimme on that and he should’ve gotten it long before that.
What about Titanic?
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no