• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Browns

He should have won it for the basketball diaries imo, I saw Aquaman last night, not bad for a chick flick I suppose. I should have suspected something was up when my wife suggested we see a superhero movie.

Back on topic, a local brewery owner is a Baltimore ex pat and Ravens fan. I’m going to see if I can convince him to open early and put on the game

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not me. I love it. I just hate that its gonna take for us to make the playoffs in order for players like hump and peirce to get exposure

I hate it at times cause it means that the Ravens aren't trustworthy enough (due to their gameplay) to get the job done in the eyes of most.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
It's a gosh damn conspiracy between the mainstream media and the football gods. They did this shit with the Saints (i.e. Brees has never beaten the Ravens and Tucker has never missed a PAT). They BADLY want the Steelers in so get ready for bullshit calls against us, blatant non calls against them, and all other weird shit to happen like Perriman becoming the 2nd coming of Moss, Higgins becoming the 2nd coming of Tim Brown, Callaway to become the 2nd coming of Sterling Sharpe, Njoku to become Tony Gonzalez 2.0 and Landry to become Jerry Rice 2.0.
Now you have me worried that the refs are going to influence the outcome.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Steelers kept us out of the playoffs in 2016.

The Bengals kept us out of the playoffs in 2017.

And now.....

The Browns have an opportunity to keep us out of the playoffs in 2018?

There is NO WAY IN HELL that the RAVENS are going to allow themselves to be booted out of the playoffs for 3 years in a row by all 3 of their division foes in consecutive years. IT'S NOT HAPPENING!

GO RAVENS!!!

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
This is Suggs preparing to say this is his last ride to motivate the team
I wouldn’t be destroyed if he didn’t play espically if Tim Williams does (if he still exsists that is)
Suggs provides a ton as an emotional dude but he is just so old and torn down right now. I wish we had the luxery to just sit him out this week. Might need him tho