• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 17 Cleveland Browns @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
For anyone living in Baltimore you should totally get me 2 newspapers with the Afc north on it.. I’ll pay for shipping and the papers if anyone wants to lol

let me tell you something. The browns are as good as any football team out there with that QB. He's incredible..i'm talking HOF good. ( talent wise)
They are going to be a problem going forward. Bengals set to take their place as the AFCN cupcake.

Hence why we NEEDED to win this game because it's gonna be awhile that we win the division with an improved Browns team and the Steelers bouncing back.
Whether the Steelers participate is going to depend on how they move on from Ben, because he's not lasting forever.

it was maxx and it was stupid on maxxs part and very slight..stupid because it wasnt going to change the outcome

It was still a bullshit call. He barely touched the dude. Shit calls like that are becoming way to frequent. It could have cost us the game.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
but honestly.. refs have to get their shit together. first you call completion (which was not), review and say you don´t have enough proof of the opposite to change it; then you rule incomplete a catch (ball hits the ground, thus it IS per definition an incompletion) but replay tells you enough to reverse it?
Man, I can understand it all but they had 1 good call all game, which was the hold on Marlon.
The endless holdings from their Oline and the countless OPI we keep getting are absolute joke.
It sucks coz I gave up on soccer 8 years ago after playing my whole life... as I realized the corruption and arbitrary nature of referees decisions.
We can´t afford to give up on credibility like this. Year after year it gets disgusting.

It´s for this reason that I love watching prospects and discuss them with you guys even better than watching games.

now let´s run over them old ass batteries
The refs almost had it for us! But that whistle on the fumble saved us big time

rossihunter2

Staff Member
should never have come to that. Lamar had bad technique there. Ball was not held at the tip and he didnt extend.

yeah ironically protecting the football gave the possession away - his momentum scores that td before the ball gets knocked loose if he just stays extended but he pulls the ball back and it takes away the points and creates the fumble opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.