• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 17 Cleveland Browns @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
yeah ironically protecting the football gave the possession away - his momentum scores that td before the ball gets knocked loose if he just stays extended but he pulls the ball back and it takes away the points and creates the fumble opportunity

yeah...and the game would have been considerably different. 27-7 is a massive disparity and would take the steam out of a team with nothing to play for

btw...the colts are a very good team

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
@JoeyFlex5

Well I’m married to a pats fan. Thing is she isn’t much into football ans although she roots for the Pats she has Ravens merchandise. Totally pisses off her cousins and friends

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Now come up with an awesome gameplan to beat the Chargers. We all know that beating the same team twice is tough in the NFL but we must give it everything! I have a strong feeling about his team. The similarities to the 2012 Ravens is uncanny. We went on a roll to end the season and continued on that roll. We beat Indy at Baltimore and then beat the then unbeatable Broncos in Denver (Chiefs in KC) and then went into Foxboro and handled the Pats..... SB anybody??

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Now come up with an awesome gameplan to beat the Chargers. We all know that beating the same team twice is tough in the NFL but we must give it everything! I have a strong feeling about his team. The similarities to the 2012 Ravens is uncanny. We went on a roll to end the season and continued on that roll. We beat Indy at Baltimore and then beat the then unbeatable Broncos in Denver (Chiefs in KC) and then went into Foxboro and handled the Pats..... SB anybody??
So is Joe Flacco our Cam Cameron???

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
You can get on this bandwagon but you better do it quickly, it is getting kind of crowded.

I was most definitely wearing my new Mark Andrews shirt yesterday!
Ravens fans have dibs and other teams fans can be knocked off in lieu of a Ravens fan. Oh, Oklahoma fans are welcome also.

Status
Not open for further replies.