• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, The Bad and THE KINGS OF THE NORTH

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I was so nervous, I couldn't bare it. Just once, I like to go into Week 17 with a playoff spot locked up and no need to be in these situations. I could complain about the refs but the officiating for every team has been terrible this year across the board. It doesn't matter who the team was, refs made bad calls for every team and hope this all gets addressed instead of the NFL pretending everything is fine and fining coaches and players for rightfully criticizing officials.

I hope Biscotti and Harb's agent worked something out and he hands John a new contract in the locker room. We could have had the game locked up earlier if it wasn't for Marty's terrible play call on 3rd & 5. But you know what, after the past two years I'm not complaining because we are the AFC NORTH CHAMPIONS!

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I will say I think the browns just gave the chargers the key to beating us but for now I'm just going to enjoy being kings of the north

the browns interior O line is great. Thats how we beat the charges..their O line is quite weak

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Going to have to be able to at least threaten to throw the ball in the red zone.
Lots of exploited coverages in the secondary...Tavon didn't plaster on a big completion ....Weddle wasn't very good as I saw it today...he got away with a hold on 3rd and 10 at the end and was indecisive with his timing on blitzes.

Browns are good...probably playoff caliber if not for their start. Moving forward and thinking about what we are up against with him for the next decade, I'd say a stud edge rusher is absolutely a priority....pay somebody special...pay them quarterback money while we can afford to and draft one to go along side him.

We are playing with house money now. open it up and throw the ball like you mean it....

Tight ends appear to ply well today.

all in all this was spectacular tonight. we are in and send Pittsburgh packing

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
we struggle against scramblers with accurate arms

Rivers is accurate but he is the least mobile QB in the NFL

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
The good: AFC North Champs!
The bad: Marty and the refs
The ugly: What was coming out of my mouth in the bar.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
The good: AFC North Champs!
The bad: Marty and the refs
The ugly: What was coming out of my mouth in the bar.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
we struggle against scramblers with accurate arms

Rivers is accurate but he is the least mobile QB in the NFL
We didn’t sack Mayfield once . That was the biggest problem on the defensive side .
On offense , Marty went into a coma in the second half and never recovered .The pitch out call
was the biggest turd called all season and almost cost us the season .

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
If we had Aaron Donald i'd say book us as SB champs.

Our biggest weakness is against top notch interior O lines

Charges have a weak one

the patriots dont...Shaq Mason and Thuney are as good as they come...that might be an issue if we get past them BUT it'll be harder this time.

Humphrey had a humbling day today.

Tank

Hall of Famer
You could get season tickets and drink drinks in the pool and hang out with the babes.
upload_2018-12-30_20-19-56.jpeg

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor

Charges have a weak one

the patriots dont...Shaq Mason and Thuney are as good as they come...that might be an issue if we get past them BUT it'll be harder this time.

Humphrey was sleep walking . Not sure what was up .

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I hate to be a downer, but I don’t feel good about our chances in the postseason, and for one very precise reason, marty. We can not win 4 straight in the playoffs with marty shitting the fucking bed every 4th quarter.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

Charges have a weak one

Hump had a bad day today, no question. We definitely have a tough time rushing the passer with teams thst have a good oline in general