• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, The Bad and THE KINGS OF THE NORTH

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I hate to be a downer, but I don’t feel good about our chances in the postseason, and for one very precise reason, marty. We can not win 4 straight in the playoffs with marty shitting the fucking bed every 4th quarter.
I’m alright with that if I’m being honest. This title win ment so much to me I can’t even explain. I still have the saints winning it all but I could really see us winning next week and maybe one more

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I see a lot of future important matchups with the Browns for the playoffs or division . They have some strong talent on that team .

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
the browns interior O line is great. Thats how we beat the charges..their O line is quite weak

The problem is the Browns figured out how to stop the run. If you sell out on the run and cover the middle, then the team might be screwed.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don,t want to see the Colts . I dont think we match up well against Luck .

I’ll take anyone else if we get by the Chargers .

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I hate to be a downer, but I don’t feel good about our chances in the postseason, and for one very precise reason, marty. We can not win 4 straight in the playoffs with marty shitting the fucking bed every 4th quarter.

well we havent as an organisation won more than 3 in a row in years... we've just won 3 in a row - so we're breaking that streak or we're getting dumped out of the playoffs on wildcard weekend

to win the superbowl we're gonna have to win 7 in a row

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
The problem is the Browns figured out how to stop the run. If you sell out on the run and cover the middle, then the team might be screwed.

then lamars going to have to make throws and take what the D gives em

A whole lot of Andrews

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Pretty sure I lost my voice after the CJ pick lol. I got up and started running around the house, didn’t even know it was a pick. Saw him tip it and jumped off the couch screaming lmao

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Selection_026.png

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Peanut fucked up Chubb's 1000y rookie season when he dropped him for 5y loss - went back to 996
Also, we ran 296 yards on 47 plays - close to 200 in the first half. 6.3 YPC ought to produce less stressful win.
Tell me about it