• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Game Ball Thread vs Browns

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Jimmy Smith and C.J Mosley.
No question. Jimmy, despite so many people hating on him, has played excellent after his first few games.

CJ deserves to be paid if for nothing more than that last play. So mf clutch

IDK, I got to give Lamar some love in this one. He had two amazing TD runs, and should have had three. His passing is still suspect. He misses throws regularly and ball control is still a problem. He needs an offseason to get this shit fixed, but I hope that don’t start too soon. Lol

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Maxx Williams played a huge part as a pulling TE. That phantom holding call was BS. I hope we’re able to resign him (for the right price) and he’s our 3rd TE

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Maxx Williams played a huge part as a pulling TE. That phantom holding call was BS. I hope we’re able to resign him (for the right price) and he’s our 3rd TE
Think I’d rather have Boyle. Every time I see Maxx, I think he’s getting injured

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I agree that Wink deserves a game ball, but I’ll also give the game ball to the ref that blew his whistle.

In a more serious note, Jimmy should get the game ball

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
If Marty liked giving the ball to his best players then Dixon was having a game ball type of game, but lo and behold we have to shelve the guy who was fat and away the best player on the field tonight for shits and giggles

I could be wrong but I seem to remember Dixon being at 104 yards after 7 carries. So his next 5 carries got 13 yards, I think it was more of a case of the play calling being so predictable that we were easily shut down. Here’s hoping they were saving the real playbook for the playoffs.

I also had a double IPA at the end of the game to celebrate and forgot I was meeting my mate at the gym. Let’s just say being half cut doing 2km on the rowing machine is not something I’d recommend.

I'd give it to Wink and Jimmy. If not for poor Safety execution on those 2 big TD throws we had a decent game and did finally finish.
Jimmy was also super sticky on that long 3rd down throw in the 2nd half.
I guess we're going to extend him and try to keep the signing bonus as low as possible due to his injuries story.

I give the game ball to Wink Martindale. Far too many times we went down playing soft in previous years.
Fuck that prevent shit, press receivers and blitz everybody else!

This. Had Pees still been D coordinator we would all be in a different frame of mind this morning.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'd give it to Wink and Jimmy. If not for poor Safety execution on those 2 big TD throws we had a decent game and did finally finish.
Jimmy was also super sticky on that long 3rd down throw in the 2nd half.
I guess we're going to extend him and try to keep the signing bonus as low as possible due to his injuries story.
Poor safety execution has been a problem all season and could end up being our downfall in the playoffs

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
Jimmy Smith, Mark Andrews, Wink and Mosley. We are not utilising our rookie TE's anywhere near enough. Loved the aggression by wink on that winning defensive drive.