• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Game Ball Thread vs Browns

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Mark Andrews almost had 600 yards as a rookie TE with a mostly Run based O

let that sink in. He needs to be fed like an Elite TE.

Ravens55NYC

Practice Squad
Game ball to CJ. That INT was the only way we were coming out of that game winning.

Did any one else scream at their TV’s asking Mosley to go down after the pick? . I was really worried when he started running.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Game ball to CJ. That INT was the only way we were coming out of that game winning.

Did any one else scream at their TV’s asking Mosley to go down after the pick? . I was really worried when he started running.

It was nearly 1 in the morning local time for me but I silently exploded and ran around the room for a while

I love CJ so much lol - through all the criticism he’s got (very little of it fair imo) he’s been an absolute rock in the middle of the best defence in football

rossihunter2

Staff Member
What was up with Humphrey this game ? Was he sick , because I’ve never seen him play so bad .

Just a bad game - they happen - and he immediately came out after the game and owned it

And it was mostly Calloway who beat him iirc and Calloway was beating everyone on our defence and running some really twitchy routes

And there was the one other play where he got boxed out by the tight end down field despite having good position and that was tbh just a good offensive play

But I’m glad he’s disappointed

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'd give it to Wink and Jimmy. If not for poor Safety execution on those 2 big TD throws we had a decent game and did finally finish.
Jimmy was also super sticky on that long 3rd down throw in the 2nd half.
I guess we're going to extend him and try to keep the signing bonus as low as possible due to his injuries story.
Doubt he gets extended due to the cap space we have this offseason. We won’t need to make room.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

Yes, Absolutely

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Jimmy, CJ, and Dixon

Jimmy: Great game with 2 picks
CJ: Came away with the clutch pick to seal the game
Dixon: This dude was fucking beasting all game, breaking tackles, and getting huge chunks of yards. He probably could have scored on that screen pass too if one of our blockers actually did their job.

Honorary mentions: Lamar and Jefferson. Lamar should have had at least 3 rushing TDs in this game (complete BS holding call on Maxx). Jefferson made some great open-field tackles throughout the game and thought he was solid overall.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

Oh I was jumping up and down like I was jumping on a trampoline. I couldn't eat dinner until after the game and I'm glad I didn't eat earlier.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
I didnt know if it was an INT until another fan told me because as soon as Mosely tipped it o started screaming

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
It’s funny that Mosley was the one to seal the game when Tomlin said how good CJ is and how you have to game plan for him or whatever. He essentially was the player who ended PIT’s hopes

Tank

Hall of Famer
Just a bad game - they happen - and he immediately came out after the game and owned it

And it was mostly Calloway who beat him iirc and Calloway was beating everyone on our defence and running some really twitchy routes

And there was the one other play where he got boxed out by the tight end down field despite having good position and that was tbh just a good offensive play

But I’m glad he’s disappointed
And our pass rush sucked.

It was nearly 1 in the morning local time for me but I silently exploded and ran around the room for a while

I love CJ so much lol - through all the criticism he’s got (very little of it fair imo) he’s been an absolute rock in the middle of the best defence in football
If we let him walk, he'll be the classic case of "you don't know what you've got til its gone".

Mark Andrews almost had 600 yards as a rookie TE with a mostly Run based O

let that sink in. He needs to be fed like an Elite TE.
And for good reason ... because he's showing as an elite TE.

It is something we need to let sink in - because rookie TEs rarely ever have an impact. He's playing at Ebron level and Ebron was a 1st rounder that has 4 years under his belt. His just a fantastic combo of size, speed, hands and agility.

He could be one of the biggest steals this team has had in years.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
And for good reason ... because he's showing as an elite TE.

It is something we need to let sink in - because rookie TEs rarely ever have an impact. He's playing at Ebron level and Ebron was a 1st rounder that has 4 years under his belt. His just a fantastic combo of size, speed, hands and agility.

He could be one of the biggest steals this team has had in years.
It would be nice to get a steal for once. I feel we haven’t had one of those “blow-you-away” talents in a while.