• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Wild Card LA Chargers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
ROMO baby!

lol at the saturday games having the MNF and TNF crews

Sunday gets Romo and Nantz and the SNF crew

and we get Romo again - Falcons, Chiefs, Browns, Chargers (2nd time) will all be Romo, and we got mike tirico (rare but nice sighting) for the first chargers game

that's 5 of the last 6 games with 2 of the best announcing crews in the game - since week 13 the only non-great announcing crew we've had is against the bucs...

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
ROMO baby!

and we get Romo again - Falcons, Chiefs, Browns, Chargers (2nd time) will all be Romo, and we got mike tirico (rare but nice sighting) for the first chargers game

that's 5 of the last 6 games with 2 of the best announcing crews in the game - since week 13 the only non-great announcing crew we've had is against the bucs...
Cool, I will take it brother.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
ROMO baby!

What’s our record with Romo and our record with Tirico? Our record with Romo is pretty good

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Your life sounds like a life I wanna live
Lmao, I do live a great life with a great wife, even if she’s a pats fan who knows nothing about football.

I’ve said it before, but my wife having Ravens merchandise pisses off her family and friends in MA

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Lmao, I do live a great life with a great wife, even if she’s a pats fan who knows nothing about football.

I’ve said it before, but my wife having Ravens merchandise pisses off her family and friends in MA
My wife’s a Steelers fan and her whole family is from Altoona, her dad converted to ravens a while back and she hates it lol. But he knows jack shit about football, he swears Humphrey is trash

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
My wife’s a Steelers fan and her whole family is from Altoona, her dad converted to ravens a while back and she hates it lol. But he knows jack shit about football, he swears Humphrey is trash
Yeah you’ve mentioned that your father in law thinks Humphrey is trash, lol

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Question... Kodak black, despite looking like a make a wish kid at every game, has been a good luck charm for us...

I am by no means a fan of him or his music, but good luck is good luck... should we post a song?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
DwPd56lWsAAvVDg.jpg:large

tavon young is inactive but replaced by Buck Allen (presumably for special teams)
he's been playing injured but he was a big part of that chargers win the first time around (even though he did get beat a few times vs the browns)

I know this is going to be tough game for us to win, but for some reason I am not as uptight as I was last Sunday against the Browns or even as the week before when we played the the Chargers the first time. I hope our players are also not as uptight, as we got the playoff monkey off our back. Now it is time to just go out and do our best. Go Ravens!
I was going to post a similar sentiment. To lose last weekend especially if it were to involve a last drive to lose when holding a lead would have been DEVASTATING. Obviously very pumped for today’s game given the potential to make a deep run in a league without a clear dominating team but should we lose there is still a very strong sense of the team having accomplished something.

A loss last week and it would have been the same old heartbreak over again. To come back from the dead to win the division and to do it with our QB of the future bodes well for us going forward. That’s why the pressure - at least from a fan perspective - is not off the charts like it was last week.

Still I’m thirsty for a win to solidify our accomplishments and would be absolutely over the moon to have another chance to play post season football in Foxboro where we have a reputation like no other team. GO RAVENS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.