• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Wild Card LA Chargers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
DwPd56lWsAAvVDg.jpg:large

tavon young is inactive but replaced by Buck Allen (presumably for special teams)
he's been playing injured but he was a big part of that chargers win the first time around (even though he did get beat a few times vs the browns)
Yeah I saw that. Not good news but for this time of year having him be the only player out is still as good as you can hope for. So who takes slot duty? Carr or do we use Levine or someone else?

Any news on the Chargers inactives?

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Yeah I saw that. Not good news but for this time of year having him be the only player out is still as good as you can hope for. So who takes slot duty? Carr or do we use Levine or someone else?

Any news on the Chargers inactives?
FULL LIST OF CHARGERS INACTIVES

RB Troymaine Pope

G Forrest Lamp

LB Jatavis Brown

C Cole Toner

WR Dylan Cantrell

DE Anthony Lanier

NT Brandon Mebane

I’ll answer my own question. Brown and Mebane are out as expected. Ekeler is going to play. Hunter was not mentioned therefore he was likely never promoted to the active roster.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I’ll answer my own question. Brown and Mebane are out as expected. Ekeler is going to play. Hunter was not mentioned therefore he was likely never promoted to the active roster.
And we have Tavon Young as inactive. Probably his groin and shoulder issue

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Question... Kodak black, despite looking like a make a wish kid at every game, has been a good luck charm for us...

I am by no means a fan of him or his music, but good luck is good luck... should we post a song?
Funny idea but I like it. Fuck it what’ve we got to lose, besides a playoff game and my happiness

Sike I don’t have any happiness. I say go for it

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The one thing I’m worried about is there trio of backs. We need to stop their running game and screen game to their backs.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don’t get nervous until around the 4th quarter of a close game. Then all bets are off.

Status
Not open for further replies.