• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Wild Card LA Chargers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCity55

Practice Squad
With the adjustments that future opponenets are going to make going forward, Lamar will really have to put in serious work this off-season because it's only going to be harder on him.

Lamar got us all excited. Got this Fan base revitalized but he will not be a franchise QB he's one dimensional and will be figured out by all teams.
I'm excited to see how he develops. It may be that he never gets better at throwing, in which case you're 100% on point. Lets give the kid a chance - I don't see any better options at the current moment.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Considering the type of QB that we have....this is the worst playcalling I've seen for him. Run run run in the redzone after the turnover? To settle for a FG from 50??? KNOWING that run hasn't been there up the gut???

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The point is that this offense is going NOWHERE with Lamar. Why not change it up?

EXACTLY!!!

This type of foolishness from the coaching staff really pisses me off!

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
Bye bye Marty, bye bye Harbaugh. Don't think theres a more overrated coach in the league than Harbaugh. All hes good for are those strange speeches in the locker rooms after games.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
We saw what Marty did with Flacco as well. Its trash

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Apologists always use the offensive line as an excuse for Flacco sucking but when it’s Lamar, he’s not a franchise QB lol

redrum52

Hall of Famer
The future? It’s a playoff game. I’m not saying it would have been guaranteed much different but you have to at least try.

Which is why I said I wanted Flacco in but I understand why Harbs wouldn't make the move. Its about now, but at the same time if you know you're coaching next year it will most likely create problems going forward. He needs to learn from this.

Considering the type of QB that we have....this is the worst playcalling I've seen for him. Run run run in the redzone after the turnover? To settle for a FG from 50??? KNOWING that run hasn't been there up the gut???
Those runs up the middle were pathetic, but I didn't have a problem with the FG. This offense can't gain any yards.
They should have played Flacco, but that's a different issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.