• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Playoff Discussion Thread (Other Teams)

Who wins more games this weekend, HOME TEAMS OR ROAD TEAMS

• HOME TEAMS

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • ROAD TEAMS

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Indy was the quintessential fashionable pick. Let’s ignore personnel and the teams position and go with the hot team. Indy had Houston twice (who appeared fraudulent going down the stretch along with a whole lotta nobody during their streak.
You mean having only having two real weapons on offense(Mack and Hilton. The rest are really just inflated by Luck), and 3 good players on defense isn't enough to win a ring?

If the colts can build up that defense more, look out. They're in a good position but were overrated this year.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Seeing on Twitter that a lot of Cowboys fans made the trip to LA. Also Lebron James is in attendance as well.

Just love how the review of the year for Sunday night football gets to our game v Pittsburgh (ya know ... the game that we won...) and shows a positive play by the Steelers. Not like that pick Jefferson had was a special play coming from the #1 defense in the year. But can’t show that. Let’s make Shitsburgh look good FU

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Capt. Andrew Luck‏ @CaptAndrewLuck
Dearest mother — It is with a heavy heart I inform you our campaign has ended. Our unit fell to the Chiefs on a snowy battlefield. While disappointed, I am extremely proud of all our accomplishments week after week, day after day, fight after fight. I shall see you soon. — Andrew

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Capt. Andrew Luck‏ @CaptAndrewLuck
Dearest mother — It is with a heavy heart I inform you our campaign has ended. Our unit fell to the Chiefs on a snowy battlefield. While disappointed, I am extremely proud of all our accomplishments week after week, day after day, fight after fight. I shall see you soon. — Andrew
I hate the Colts but damnit he's so nice. He's like that one kid in high school you call a dumbass because you're jelous of his success and he's smarter than everyone else, and then you go up to him and apologize immediately after because he's just so nice and likable.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Hmmm. McVay, a top tier coach at the NFL level vs. Garrett, a fucking puppet...

Forgive me for putting all my money on LA