• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Playoff Discussion Thread (Other Teams)

Who wins more games this weekend, HOME TEAMS OR ROAD TEAMS

• HOME TEAMS

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • ROAD TEAMS

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I think other coaches try to get too cute to outsmart bill, and thats their downfall. Simple effective football is enough to make a decent game out of it with his teams

Do your job sounds so cliche but it's the truth. Do what you do and just do it well. Unfortunately for the rest of the league the Patriots are fucking football chameleons. Congrats! Enjoy this...

cause we're beating the shit out of you all next year.

Pats

Veteran
Do your job sounds so cliche but it's the truth. Do what you do and just do it well. Unfortunately for the rest of the league the Patriots are fucking football chameleons. Congrats! Enjoy this...

cause we're beating the shit out of you all next year.
Let us get 7 to fuck with pittsburgh brains first, then you may do as you please

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
We aint gonna do shit unless we build an O line and make it a priority over the likes of brandon williams.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
This is being widely hailed as the worst super bowl of all time, but since most haven’t seen every super bowl I’ll go ahead and call it the worst in 2 decades. I enjoyed the broncos losing to Seattle more than this. This was an absolutely pathetic display of football on the games biggest stage, the halftime show was utter garbage, the commercials may have been the worst I’ve ever seen...

and I may regret what I’m about to say, because I am rarely one to bring up this subject, but... the amount of racial grandstanding was almost enough to make you cringe, like I get it certain groups feel the nfl owes something to certain people because of kaepernick and kneeling, but the use of the all black church choir in every musical performance pre game and halftime felt like a desperate use of a stereotype and the nfl saying “WE CANT BE RACIST LOOK AT THESE SINGIN ASS CHURCH HOES WE GOT!”. Not that I think the nfl is racist, but it felt like they were really desperate to try to make a point and god damn it felt awkward.

But congrats goodell, this is the nfl you’ve wanted all these years, you got it.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
From Kings FMIA:
McDaniels told his men they were just going jumbo, which would force Phillips out of his sub packages and put linebackers on receivers the Patriots trusted could beat them. “It was a pretty amazing thing,’’ said Allen, one of the beneficiaries of McDaniels’ invention. “Hats off to the Rams. They really knew us. They played us great. But football’s about in-game adjustments. Josh told us on the sideline, ‘We did not practice this at all coming into this game, and I realize that, but this is going off in my head, and it’s something I think we need to do.’ “

I wish our offensive coaching staff is capable of adjusting in-game moving forward.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Jared Goff looking like he's going to cost himself money in the future. Would not be surprised if McVay decides he doesn't want to hitch his coaching future to that bum.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is being widely hailed as the worst super bowl of all time, but since most haven’t seen every super bowl I’ll go ahead and call it the worst in 2 decades. I enjoyed the broncos losing to Seattle more than this. This was an absolutely pathetic display of football on the games biggest stage, the halftime show was utter garbage, the commercials may have been the worst I’ve ever seen...

and I may regret what I’m about to say, because I am rarely one to bring up this subject, but... the amount of racial grandstanding was almost enough to make you cringe, like I get it certain groups feel the nfl owes something to certain people because of kaepernick and kneeling, but the use of the all black church choir in every musical performance pre game and halftime felt like a desperate use of a stereotype and the nfl saying “WE CANT BE RACIST LOOK AT THESE SINGIN ASS CHURCH HOES WE GOT!”. Not that I think the nfl is racist, but it felt like they were really desperate to try to make a point and god damn it felt awkward.

But congrats goodell, this is the nfl you’ve wanted all these years, you got it.

Yeah I agree with the coin toss and everything. The one commercial tho I like was the one with Anthony Lynn giving a talk to a bunch of first responders and finding out 3 of them were there for him in an auto accident he had earlier in his life. Was touching and you could truly tell by his reaction it was real. The BudLite commercial was kinda upsetting tho cuz now I know my beer (Miller Lite) has corn syrup in it. Oh the agony!! I really didn't need to be informed about this. :mad:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
tom-brady-thanos-super-bowl-53-1156821-1280x0.jpeg