• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Playoff Discussion Thread (Other Teams)

Who wins more games this weekend, HOME TEAMS OR ROAD TEAMS

• HOME TEAMS

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • ROAD TEAMS

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Those refs should NEVER allowed to officiate a playoff game ever in their lives .
I had no skin in this game but the Saints were completely screwed out of this game .

I hope the Rams get smoked in the Super Bowl

It’s not a legitimate win .

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Those refs should NEVER allowed to officiate a playoff game ever in their lives .
I had no skin in this game but the Saints were completely screwed out of this game .

I would hate it if the Patriots won another Super Bowl but in this case, if they blow out the Rams like the Seahawks did to Denver then I would be very happy.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Saints were fucked over there and Payton would be well within his rights to let rip on the refs in the postgame presser.

With that said, it'd be kinda cool for the Patriots' dynasty to come to an end against the Rams given that's the way it started.
Unfortunately for them, it won't happen. Ends today in Kansas City.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
wow

that might be one of the worst and most crucial no-calls in the history of the playoffs...

they get that right and the game's over and the saints win in regulation unless will lutz somehow gets swallowed by a wormhole just as he's about to kick it - in stead the rams get the chance to tie and then win in OT

I agree with the first part of your post, but if the Pats get in (big if) I hope the Rams smoke their asses.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Sean Payton said he already called the league office and they already told him that it was a blown call. Well NFL, that doesn't change anything. Your not going to strip the Rams of a Super Bowl appearance and give it to the Saints.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
League office told Sean Payton that the refs missed a PI and helmet to helmet call. Two penalties in the most crucial moment of the game not called.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Mahomes on the sideline chillin, he looks like this ain’t shit to him.

I got a feeling he’s about to cement himself as the successor to Brady’s crown with a monster game. I think it’ll be a shootout but I think mahomes is gonna outplay beady by a ton.