• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Offseason Thread

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Cap space is not the issue, it’s the amount Mosley wants

If thd difference is about 1.5-2m per year, pay the man and move on. He is going to be top paid and reset market and there is no way around it. In 2-3 years Humphrey will do the same thing and I'll be saying pay him to.

If thd difference is about 1.5-2m per year, pay the man and move on. He is going to be top paid and reset market and there is no way around it. In 2-3 years Humphrey will do the same thing and I'll be saying pay him to.
Mosley doesn’t deserve to be the highest paid ILB.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Updated offseason checklist in no particular order:
-FS
-2 Edge
- WR
- Mike lb
- C
- LG
- backup for Lamar
- blocking TE
- RB

Good luck DeCosta you'll need it

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Maybe decosta is getting this roster ready for the upcoming yrs instead staying mediocre year in and out.

That mediocre top 1 defense is not the problem that needs pruning. The inability to block inside or complete a forward pass were much bigger problems that there is room to address while protecting that D

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Can be argued but collins is in the same position and he most def doesnt deserve top money

Honestly I think SS is the RB of the defense (not worth investing in) and with a STACKED safety FA class, I would 80-20 rule that every single time.

I cant see jimmy playing S tbh.. idk if he could do it
Wdym he is one of the most physical corners in the league, he is still an above average corner that teams refuse to throw his way. With his physicality and coverage skills he would fit like a glove at Fs allowing tony to play close to the line as well as providing depth at corner if we have injuries

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Wdym he is one of the most physical corners in the league, he is still an above average corner that teams refuse to throw his way. With his physicality and coverage skills he would fit like a glove at Fs allowing tony to play close to the line as well as providing depth at corner if we have injuries
What you said is true, but what about him playing center field, thats my main thing.. idk if he can do that.