• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Alright, so as everyone knows with the Super Bowl this Sunday, it only means one thing. It’s almost time for us to become Armchair GMs, literally. You all know the game, know the rulers, now it's time to see who is interested in participating in our yearly offseason game on the new board. That being said, I’m posting the signup thread a little early this year.

The rules will be very similar with some small changes to make in current with 2019. I'm assuming all rules will stay the same as they have previously been, Def not going to be the same without them. Once we have 32 GMs, the Commissioners in place, We can start the team draft.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I mean there are tons of new people on here so no..not everyone knows the rules. Probably would be a good thing to post.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I’ll play again. Hope to have enough time.

And I mean there are tons of new people on here so no..not everyone knows the rules. Probably would be a good thing to post.
The rules will be posted once we adjust the cap numbers for each specific position. Probably a week or two.

Simba

Staff Member
I may or may not be in this year. A lot going on right now. I'll pop back in sometime later to see where the numbers are at.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I may or may not be in this year. A lot going on right now. I'll pop back in sometime later to see where the numbers are at.
hopefully it's like last year and you were able to join in. Always good having you in the game. Even though it's not on coco

Simba

Staff Member
hopefully it's like last year and you were able to join in. Always good having you in the game. Even though it's not on coco

Appreciate it. Thought I would have the time until work dropped a bomb on me Monday, but that's still TBD.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’ll consider it this year but it depends. Got a lot happening as well with multiple operations and training events. What are the dates for everything? Like FA and that stuff.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I’ll consider it this year but it depends. Got a lot happening as well with multiple operations and training events. What are the dates for everything? Like FA and that stuff.
It would really depend on how quickly people sign up and how quickly we get through the team selection process. That being said, hopefully you find the time to play this year.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler

QUINTUPLE FUCK YOU @52520Andrew

@Simba @52520Andrew you playing this year?

voGMGTr.jpg