• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
voGMGTr.jpg
Where's the sad face emoji!?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Definitely wish we could do this

Then again, you would be hacking into the official Ravens site which would probably land you in trouble.

Will we have anything in place that would help us with reduced skip picks if people drop out during the game?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Then again, you would be hacking into the official Ravens site which would probably land you in trouble.

Will we have anything in place that would help us with reduced skip picks if people drop out during the game?
Good idea.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Is there a way to have an "Overall Big Board" of players that if someone were to drop out, we can "auto pick" a player for that team similar to how it works in Fantasy Football?
Doubt it, last year we just skipped the team, although that’s a very interesting suggestion.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Real NFL: Hey look a QB.... I'll trade some picks and move up for him.

Our Forum Game: Oh hey look a QB......... he's falling. Still falling, still falling.... finally someone ended his fall.

Wonder if our game will keep up with the new NFL and everything being geared toward QBs and they will be more valuable from a draft perspective in our game. Guess we'll have to wait until 2020 to find out.

It was slow last year also

@Edgar (you need to play this year)
@Italian Raven
@Dom McRaven
@Inqui
@redrum52
@purplepittabread88

And lots lots more

I'd love to play guys.. Problem is when I played it a few years back it fell on my 3 months summer vacation between high school and Uni applications.. So it was a truly easy decision to make.
Now I'm 5 days on 7 out from home 14 hours a day and I can't afford to put so much commitment into looking for every singular player past a certain round.. All the tapes I watch about college prospects come at a spare time (1 hour or so when I can and feel like) so that's not big deal compared.
On top, that even helped me during the DaF game as all I had to do was matching team needs and those guys I liked.
I'd say, let's maybe put me in the reserve list and let's see how things develope.

Edit: wait...am I messing the 2 games up?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'd love to play guys.. Problem is when I played it a few years back it fell on my 3 months summer vacation between high school and Uni applications.. So it was a truly easy decision to make.
Now I'm 5 days on 7 out from home 14 hours a day and I can't afford to put so much commitment into looking for every singular player past a certain round.. All the tapes I watch about college prospects come at a spare time (1 hour or so when I can and feel like) so that's not big deal compared.
On top, that even helped me during the DaF game as all I had to do was matching team needs and those guys I liked.
I'd say, let's maybe put me in the reserve list and let's see how things develope.

Edit: wait...am I messing the 2 games up?
don't understand the summer vacation because the game runs between february and April. love if you can play but we will put you in reserve for now

don't understand the summer vacation because the game runs between february and April. love if you can play but we will put you in reserve for now

Wait.. Which game is what.
Because the one I did participate in last year (selecting the Seahawks) was indeed in the period you indicated and I'll participate hands down.
Pretty sure the other one (where I had Tannheill, Mack after his rookie year, Lavonte David...) was later on tho. And that's the one I can't afford to join in

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Because the one I did participate in last year (selecting the Seahawks) was indeed in the period you indicated and I'll participate hands down.
Pretty sure the other one (where I had Tannheill, Mack after his rookie year, Lavonte David...) was later on tho. And that's the one I can't afford to join in
Yes, the Forum Mock. Pick a number in sign up, this is the game you had the Seahawks

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Forum Mock is early - you pick the team and manage it through FA and draft. The one that was going north spring/summer is Draft A Franchise - build a team through draft.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Looking forward to the forum mock helping me get by until the draft.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
You know I always enjoy the FM, but this year my schedule might be a bit rough to have time for it. Hit me up if you need someone to fill a spot but otherwise I won't participate.