• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Sorry, you're wording confused me. We don't need to add them to our SoF? Or we add them under a different section?
All good. I meant the no as the sticking point, but I could see how that sounded confusing. They only need to be added to the depth chart at this point. You can add them to the SoF if you wish. But as long as you're counting all of your roster members properly, it's not a requirement.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
All good. I meant the no as the sticking point, but I could see how that sounded confusing. They only need to be added to the depth chart at this point. You can add them to the SoF if you wish. But as long as you're counting all of your roster members properly, it's not a requirement.
Ah, ok.

Simba

Staff Member
Sorry, you're wording confused me. We don't need to add them to our SoF? Or we add them under a different section?

For what it's worth, I usually just do an all-encompassing entry for UDFAs in the FA section. I don't list them individually. I'll just note like 14 UDFAs for 7 stars to keep my roster number in check.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
For what it's worth, I usually just do an all-encompassing entry for UDFAs in the FA section. I don't list them individually. I'll just note like 14 UDFAs for 7 stars to keep my roster number in check.
That's a good idea. I may try that later.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
14. Amateur.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I don't know much about Amadi. Just saw that my boy Daniel Jeremiah listed him as his 68th overall prospect, so here we are. He better do right by me.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Round 2:
  1. SepticeyePoe
  2. rossihunter2
  3. Truth
  4. Italian Raven
  5. Simba
  6. Cowboysfan1
  7. Pat829
  8. RavensMania